What's new

Just Another PcGrow[HimalayaGold][HPS]

hi mate. they're flowering up nicely, still look like they're chucking out loads of new flowers and bud leaves - nice and healthy too!

are you going to do any more training or leave them to finish as they are?

also, im sure you've mentioned but how many weeks along are they now ?

Love the description of this strain - the high sounds great and the price seems reasonable. Very tempted to give this one a go!

t_ksson

maybe ill need to pull em down trough the screen lil bit but other then that i will just leave them to flower in peace. =) they are 10 weeks old, 5 weeks since 12/12

t_ksson

sry about the long update time.
Had alot going on for awile, so my ladies didnt get the time they needed. some tops got burned, forgot to water them in time twice. but they still keep on fighting. =)

wvz87r.jpg

yes its blurry. but i thougth it was pretty cool pic.

o5qb6a.jpg

2qdoqv7.jpg

how about a competition, closest one to final dry weight wins, well the honor. =)
I'll give them a few more weeks.

have a nice one. c'ya

Secrecy

Re: Just Another PcGrow[HimalayaGold][HPS]

Yum, got balls for vegging them out that long!

Looks amazing!

Last edited:

iBlaze

Makes me want to say fuck my desktop and rip it apart for a micro grow. Just to say I did it. 9/10 grow, what are you yielding off a full harvest with that?

t_ksson

lol, sry bout the lack of updates. Yeiled was kind of crappy, but i yeiled bout 19g this time + 1.3g aceton hasch. could have been much more but the tips that got burned never really recoverd. oh well good luck to u all it's kind of fun to grow in such small spaces =)
sry about my sucky english