What's new

just another grow thread

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I missed the part about the ssk spending it load over the flo and ssk... Might not be as bad as it sounds bro... 1st off the ssk looks dank and the flo is a definite winner from pics, I'm pretty sure the combo will be awesome, albeit by default :D

Get those beans into the server fund homie, people will buy them. Also run some yourself! Pretty certain you'll find something worthwhile bro.

SneekyFarmer

Beautiful plants mac! Are you using 600's or 1000's.. Those buds look fat for that small of pot's! really nice lookin grow..

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That's a really nice grow that you've completed. I'm impressed with the size of the plants and buds for 2 gallon containers. Once you add in those improvements I bet it will all get better.

If you're about to harvest and are worried about mold I'd suggest not keeping the fan leaves on. Cut the plants, trim them up, and hang them to dry for 1-2 weeks. In my tent I would do that and it worked out well. Keep the filter and fan running, and if you can have a fan moving air in the tent too. The only time I had mold issues was with a plant that had bud mold on the large top bud. The rest of the plant was fine.

Enjoy your harvest.

-Funk

Talonted

BioBizz is amazing with BOG genetics, worm castings, bat guano and mychorrizae. Excellent choice. Very pretty my friend!!

Talonted

I use a similar 4x8 tent and i would'nt even say to use a fan, just break each plant up into a few sections and spread them out when hung for a more even aeration. A fan accelerates the drying unevenly. Where as keeping fan leaves on allows the moisture to escape slowly allowing the flavor to steep!