What's new

Just another BudBox

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I was just being prophetic

I was just being prophetic

paulo you motto says convicted for turning dreams into reality

does this mean you have been caught before?

if so mate then they will bring that up

hope you get a good judge and best of luck to you

peace

I was never convicted before, my motto only mean that i was willing to be if confronted with that :)
I got a clean record in all senses, ex-civil servant, registered Security Guard and many other good little things in my record.
This was just a case of bad timing if you know what i mean :laughing:
Funny enough i will be on trial on the same Mags Court where i worked a few years ago...still got a few friends in there :ying:
Karma is a bitch but i love her:blowbubbles:

Emil Muzz

Paulo, love your attitude.

With folks like you around i know that in the end we'll Overgrow.

I am sending positive vibes your way.

highroller614

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes......hopefully you get a good judge. Sounds like your record is clean. I doubt you go to prison. Probably some probation, a fine, pissin a cup, maybe some community slave labor. Been there done that here in the U.S. Blessings and good karma your way buddy.........

paulo73

Veteran
I feel all the good vibes!

I feel all the good vibes!

Paulo, love your attitude.

With folks like you around i know that in the end we'll Overgrow.

I am sending positive vibes your way.

Overgrow we will!:thank you:

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes......hopefully you get a good judge. Sounds like your record is clean. I doubt you go to prison. Probably some probation, a fine, pissin a cup, maybe some community slave labor. Been there done that here in the U.S. Blessings and good karma your way buddy.........

Hi there, thank you for the kind words :ying:
I am just another one paying the price for his passion :cathug:
I will pay the price but i will try by all possible means to exposed the injustice of my personal case, without too many waves of course :dance013:

paulo73

Veteran
Decisions made

Decisions made

Good fighting spirit you have, standing up for what you believe in is never an EZ road...

Good Luck

I will try to stand up for what i believe without doing it too much on their faces. I will try to show my remorse:laughing: without mentioning that the remorse is only related with the fact of getting caught while doing it:laughing:
I don´t like easy roads, i easily get bored and fall asleep...very dangerous those easy roads:blowbubbles:
I´ve decided to get my BudBox up asap in a new location.
Still struggling in gathering money to buy the needed stuff but in the meanwhile i´ve already started to germ a few beans that i saved from the unlucky happening.
Deep Strawberry Diesel from Ganesh :thank you: for giving me the chance of growing these. I´ve germed 5 seeds and i hope to get all females....just kidding but this would be ideal because my breeding projects were all stoped:comfort:and what i really need is potent weed to put me out of my actual misery :laughing:
I am also waiting for a batch of Sweet Seeds that i intend to bring to the mixture when they arrive.
Take care guys, have fun but please be safe:ying:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really sorry to hear of your troubles paulo. :(

Sounds like very unlucky circumstances to get nicked. Braver than myself though for sure having plants outdoors.

It's unfortunate the laws in the UK don't leave people to it when not causing any harm to anyone else.

Stay safe mate

I

imnotkrazy

Thumbs up to ya buddy :)

Good news on the mitigating circumstances, and all my best to your future prosperity and safety!