What's new

Just an interesting photo

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Think this is my first post? I will know when I post!
A buddy sent me this snap of a Croation Unit. He didnt take the photo, but is working with these guys, which is why this interested him and myself lol

Landrace on right?

Dude in middle with a snack?

24bp89u1.jpg

420empire

Veteran
Uff. Looks good. One could hope that they would take det good stuff home, roll a god fat one and then lay down their weapons and go home.

Peace

Baba Ku

Veteran
Great shot!
I bet he kicked in there before he cut the top off...like kicking for rabbits in a brushpile.
Just in case a bad lad or IED was hiding.
But it sure looks like he collected some spoils!

lol...again, great shot
It would be great if you had the full res shot and can pull in on him for a look...

TripleDraw27

Veteran
ill try to find the hi-res.

with the coloring of his helmet( at least from my eyes) , i think thats ANA. Who will smoke every chance they get. Poor lads prob have hard time resisting, id imagine.

Anyways , have a good day all.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Hey...what are all those troops doing walking down my driveway???
Cool pic Tripledraw27! Do you think he used his field issue loop to check the trichs on that cola?? Or did he go w/ his gut feeling on that one?? Jeesh...no wonder nothing is getting done over there...lol.

Dr:p :laughing:

ProfGerbik

wow so the army can smoke pot on duty obviously or even be able to carry it, but its illegal in some parts of the U.S. so freaking stupid.

TB Gardens

Veteran
wow that is so awesome, any kind of relief those boys can find over there (esp MJ!) i am all for. i have lost some very very close friends to IEDs and sniper fire. i have a couple more of my best friends about to rotate into some shit ;\

my very best friend is a lieutenant, he used to puff with me when we were younger.. and still does on occasion when he gets very drunk ;-) very few ppl like him out there, completely level headed die hard patriot that truly does what he does to help other ppl & maintain a voice of reason somewhere in the military.

can't be thankful enough for the lives friends and countrymen laid down for us, smoke that landrace!

TripleDraw27

Veteran
wow so the army can smoke pot on duty obviously or even be able to carry it, but its illegal in some parts of the U.S. so freaking stupid.

like i said, the dude with the cola is most likely ANA. Afghan National Army. They smoke every minute they can, there is no stopping that. They let them do their thing ( which is cool). Notice the guy on the left of the Cola dude. Huge grin, looking back at the boys.

I have video of ANA units getting ripped in mid combat with " our boys" taking cover, etc. But i didnt wanna flood this nice forum with that stuff, since everything is mainly peoples projects and landrace talk. But i figured id slip this into the Landrace section. Since it sort of fits.

edit- was talking to my buddy who passed this photo my way( asking if he has the hi-res)...he said its actually a serious issue over there. When the boys stop to hydrate, the ANA guys usually smoke and not hydrate which causes issues of course, heat stroke etc.
cheers

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Just an interesting photo

I see some plants way off on the side but what the help are y'all looking at? It sounds like I am not seeing something here.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Just an interesting photo

Lol I see it now! That's funny.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
I see some plants way off on the side but what the help are y'all looking at? It sounds like I am not seeing something here.

that and the ANA soldier with a cola hanging from his rucksack.

nothing big, just an interesting snap from a friends collection who deals with these units.

edit- lol ok