What's new

Just a word of thanks to "bog"

HYDROHERO

BOG , JUST A WORD OF THANKS LIFESAVERS ARE THE BOMB, EASY TO GROW , GOOD HIGH AND THIS LITTLE SHORT SQUATE INDICA IS QUIT A HEAVY YEILDER, 19.5 oz FROM A 3X3 E,F, TABLE WITH A 600 WATTER, IT IS SO GOOD I HAD TO BUILD ANOTHER ROOM SO I CAN SATISFY MY CRAVINGS, THANKS AND PEACE OUT..HERE ARE A FEW PICS JUST BECAUSE...
102310-med.jpg
[/IMG]
102314-med.jpg
[/IMG]
102316-med.jpg
[/IMG]
10232-med.jpg
[/IMG]

G

WoW, Makes me want to drop my Bogglegum and see how they will do. I run the same setup, a 3x3 Ebb&Flo with a 600HPS. Mine is more of a table over the rez, I think it's a sunbeam or something like that. Man, you did an awsome job with those beans. How was the smell from the LS and what was the total amount of plants in the table if you don't mind me asking?
Great Job

HYDROHERO

HEY THERE BILLY GOAT, THERE WERE 16 PLANTS IN THE 3X3 AND YES MINE ALSO IS TABLE OVER RES,OF THE 16, 4 OF THEM WERE PUT IN JUST AS CLONE NO VEG TIME AT ALL, JUST A EXPERAMENT , THOSE 4 YEILDED 1.75oz. shooting for 1.5lbs PER TABLE......THANKS AND PEACE OUT....

G

Super, You should get it. Just keep an eye on the PH and PPM and you should hit the 1.5lbs mark. This last run that i'm working on, I put to many plants in the table and alot didn't get enough light. Those were the LSD#1, but they should do alot better next time around with less plants. Good luck and keep us posted.
Later

HYDROHERO

here is a little up date put the little ones in bloom 6 days ago and you can see they have really taken off. as you can see they are now on 6inch rockwool cubes and are being top fed also things are lookin good peace out all
1023Mvc-062s-med.jpg
[/IMG]
1023Mvc-067s-med.jpg
[/IMG]

HYDROHERO

thanks for the kind words zepplindood , but these lifesavers allmost grow themselves, i think they are on autopilot....
.... peace out

HYDROHERO

just a little up date , this is day 37 of flower and things are getting fat and frosty, sucking up the nutes also, probably 2 or so weeks left cant wait........ peace out all
1023Mvc-072s-med.jpg
[/IMG]
img
1023Mvc-104s-med.jpg
[/IMG]
1023Mvc-104s-med.jpg
[/IMG]
1023Mvc-103s.jpg
[/IMG]
1023Mvc-072s-med.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

tokeAcola

Those look great, HYDROHERO! Are those drippers that are feeding from the top or are you flooding from the top?

HYDROHERO

TokeaCola i am flooding 2 times a day 1 at lights on and again at lights off, at the same time i am top feeding also, as you can see with great results..........peace out

Latest posts

Latest posts