What's new

Just a spot for me MOMS..

G

yeah i wsa told to watch for overwatering and they kinda got like that as you can see. but now i kinda do the same as with soil for it. just grab a few cubes if they really light time to flood if not wait til they are. lol

70s_PotHead

Swerve said:
yeah i wsa told to watch for overwatering and they kinda got like that as you can see. but now i kinda do the same as with soil for it. just grab a few cubes if they really light time to flood if not wait til they are. lol
Well as sone as you have figured out how offten they need water, get the pump on a timer and just let them do there thing. Keep a good eye on them till your confident there happy then just let them grow.

70s :joint:

G

umm... this is looking very nice....What a freaking strain list ya got there...looking better and better every day HOMEBOY!

Congrats on all your hard work it is paying off bigtime!

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
A fridge worth of genetics with cheese on top..does it get any better..right on bro.. :woohoo:

G

i dont honestly know hahahaha. things are growing great. getting used to the new lights. i just turned the c24 over to 11/13 tonight. so off they go i ahve to install a screen to just support them. i know there are about 15 or so females already so should be a nice full dank as hell cab. lol

billbob

yes the cubes can get too wet easy, but don't let them get to dry either. Not like soil. IMO they need water every 8 hours in light. Just only 1/4" - 1/2" deep. The roots will appreciate it. The trays dry out quick under the light and then your roots sit in a dry tray. Your stuff looks awsome bro. Always boggles me at how you keep all those strains going at once AND looking A+. What size is that cool red tray?

G

2X2 i believe...yeah they get watered as needed. the tray got a nice fill last night. about an inch or so. for about 30 secs or so. not including drain time. but they looked like they loved that this morning. lol the c24 is out of control gorgeous. the plants are digging their new homes and are thicking up nicely . gonna be some yummy buds from this group thats for sure. oh and who syas you cant grow 15 different strains in the same container same nute regiment.

G

lol yeah i would ahve to agree prettymuch a few random exotics i want otherwise its complete. no need to search for more. lol i will ahve new pics real soon just been busy like most. but the seed moms are flowering full force now and the new moms are growing in my ebb n flo tray but the cold lately ahs been messing wit them. lol sucks asss. but hey things are growing great. the new moms are looking killer about the size of their moms when they were taking lol they do grow fast and thats afact