What's new

Just a nice guy tryin to grow some pot

• Thread starter Just a nice guy
  • Start date
U

unta

Yeah I feel ya on not being able to simply run the highest yield. No one wants to same over and over. Variety is key and of course we growers love to smoke a variety, although getting to that final product is more of a pain

J

Just a nice guy

Just let a friend borrow my trimmers for the day.... HAd a great time drinking wine, smoking hash and took a few pics of his Blackberry Kush. She is a Yielder!:woohoo:
picture.php

View image in gallery

Day 44 around here...... pulling @ 58-60...2 day clean, then we should be kickin with this thread.... the lovely clones are looking great, and we just picked up a few new cuts from friends..... Blueberry, Pre-98 Bubba, and GRAPE CRUSH!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

We will see whats up...

Morpheen

Looking incredible as ALWAYS!!

Do you have any idea if that Grape Crush is a derivative of DJ Short's "Grape Krush"??

I had a nice GK male I was going to cross with the SD IBL...but things went a little too "sour" (never harvested)

:badday:

But, there is always this summer!!:cool:

:joint:Dutch

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
does't look like you need any luck this time.....Nway just incase you'll need it....Good luck with this grow ! i'll be lurking first :smile)

J

Just a nice guy

It is DJ shorts Grape Krush... I was drunk... Im psyched about her!

J

Just a nice guy

SO..... Im bored while my buddy changes the the 3x 115 gallon reservoirs for me... Price of free smoke.... :joint:

Took a few pics of the ladies finishing up now... day 47... Enjoy :headbange

Sour grape side bud

Sweet tooth #4

THe res scrubber and a table

Casey JOnes

:canabis: :D :canabis:

L

lorddankinstien

ahhh fuck man I just smoked my last bowl of chem's sister last night... that is a super tasty weed, and man it leaves me super duper stoned... great strain would loved to find a clone in stock someday...:joint:

M

manwithnoname

great strain choices! i'll be watching this one for sure. good luck to you. :joint:

J

Just a nice guy

Thanks for checkin in everybody, I have some busy times upcoming.... Harvest, trim, clean, plant, veg for 1 day and FLIP. But, we have friends in town to help make it fast and most importantly FUN.
We should have some pics up here to start up the new beginning to end thread, the little lady is planting clones today..... so excited, have a few GREAT strains to run this time... A few updates and donations from people...

2009 Strain list

Sour Grapes (Purple Elephant x Sour Diesel)
Casey Jones ((trainwreck x thai)x East coast sour diesel) (H3ad seeds)
Sweet tooth #4 (Spice of life seeds, pineapple pheno)
Super silver haze (catpiss pheno)
Chemdog D (real cut)
Chemsis (OurD)
Grape Krush (DJShort)
Strawberry cough x Deep Chunk (Blue Sky clone)
Blueberry (DJShort cutting)
Bubba Kush (pre-98)
Genius x Deep Chunk (cannacopia seeds) *unselected *
BlackBerry Kush (?? From Kushman??)
Strawberry cough (Kyle Kushman's cut)
707 Headband (from a guy I know... lol... not sure about these)

Im pretty sure we will do a table of Sour Grapes and a table of Casey Jones.
The 3rd table will be our fun and smoke as usual, probably a few from each, as long as they look like 9 week average plants. We think most do, and thats a big deal for us... we love running many dif strains and flavors, but they gotta mature somewhat near each other....

Any input is greatly appreciated, as we havent tried all these yet...

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
nice buddy !!!! this is gonna be amazing to witness >>>>to many good names to pick only one

and not to sound like a horny school boy <<<<<<,,,,,>>>>>>> but where the boobies at ?????:woohoo:

J

Just a nice guy

HaHa Jack,,, Not sure where the boobies @... lol Prolly hiding cause we got out of town guests staying over to help with some things..... Thats ok, by the time this thread get kickin I'm sure there will be some, those things are always out....