What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Junior Seau found dead...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
He was a major player for whatever team he was on, but he will always be a San Diego boy. Gave a lot to the community...free meals for battered women...called everyone buddy. Had some demons...affairs, insecurities...sounds like a lot of us. Spending most of your life getting beat up or beatin up and then to have those skills stripped by time...whose to say.

RIP JRS

Cappy

Loved to watch him play, hated it when he played my team. An all time great. RIP.

That's 8 of 53 players from the Chargers 94 Super Bowl team dead.

Chargers running back Rodney Culver was killed in a plane crash in Florida and Chargers linebacker David Griggs died in a car accident. Linebacker Doug Miller was fatally struck by two bolts of lightning in July 1998 in Colorado. Center Curtis Whitley (drug overdose) and defensive lineman Chris Mims (enlarged heart, obesity) both died in 2008, at age 39 and 38, respectively.[12] Defensive lineman Shawn Lee and linebacker Lew Bush both died in 2011 of cardiac arrest. Star linebacker Junior Seau committed suicide by gunshot in his Oceanside home on May 2, 2012.[13]

Space Toker

Veteran
He was great with my Patriots, even though he was not supposed to even play anymore. He seemed happy and had a good heart, a real role model kind of guy. I did not believe the initial suicide reports, thinking instead he was murdered like I originally thought with Kurt Kobain as well. But after hearing all the facts, maybe it was as they say. Sad, you would have thought someone in his family would have seen depression and got him help. shellshocked.

Latest posts

Latest posts