What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jumper Cable Cannabis Anyone? (A study using electricity to increase plant growth)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
You can run across all kinds of stuff when you are poking around in mud holes looking for diamonds... here's an interesting one I just found.

Enhancing bare land soil quality using electric induction apparatus in
combination with rabbit urine liquid fertilizer application to support
garlic (Allium sativum) production

Attachments

• JURNAL M. YASA ELEKTRO 2.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 77

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Kinda sounds like grounding or electroculture. Not really a new technique, actually it's pretty old. There are a lot of case studies that seem to prove to some degree its effectiveness. I'm really glad you are talking about this. It is somewhat forgotten.

Last edited:

Nannymouse

Here i was hoping that bugs were being electrocuted!

I wonder if the trees play differently when they are happy vs stressed? Morning songs are different than noon or evening?

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The device picks up on vibrations, so playing music causes a lot more vibrations in a similar manner. Cute though :)