What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

July/August 2012 Grow Of The Month!

July/August 2012 Grow Of The Month!

• Philthys Perpetual Padded Room

Votes: 47 50.5%
  • july contest entry

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Hydroformer's 4kw 4 Trees grow

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • That Lil~shit's @ it again.....

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Iced Grapefruit, 600w, RDWC, 120x120cm tent

Votes: 27 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy folks :)
a while back we started a thread in order to give you -ICMag members- the opportunity of nominating reports/threads/journals
for the Grow of the Month contest! It seems like the given time frame is insufficient to collect enough nominations for a Monthly grow contest!
Therefore we decided to extend the time frame and start Seasonal Grow Contests instead of Monthly ones!
More info will follow on the new thread for the Winter Grow Contest!

Here are the nominees for the July/August Grow Of The Month contest.

Please take some time and check out each one. Our members put lots of effort into documenting their grows.
You may already be familiar with one or more of these that represent the kind of indepth grow info you can find on IC Mag.

The nominees:

Phillthy and his Philthys Perpetual Padded Room Nominated by Tonatiuh

kat always has a nice variety of strains.takes plenty of pics and documented extremely well too.theres always activity in there and he responds to everyone pretty much daily.not to mention the threads been runnin consistantly like this for almost 2 years.
Phaeton and his july contest entry Nominated by Paladin420

His work with lighting is pure genius..imho of course. even while battling cancer he was passin on his knowledge for us to carry on.
Hydroformer and his Hydroformer's 4kw 4 Trees grow Nominated by Yortbogey

thread still in progress...but i get the feeling HF will follow thru....the set-up is just too clean and tight not too finish....
lil~greensprout and his That Lil~shit's @ it again..... Nominated by ganja_hasi

Outstanding n well documented work :yes:
Ariston and his Iced Grapefruit, 600w, RDWC, 120x120cm tent Nominated by exploziv_gbb

Beautiful, clean set-up with great results!
So please vote for the grow report/thread/journal you think is best!

Prizes:
Winner gets a $100 credit at the bay or boo and an ICMag T-Shirt! (T-Shirt Provided by HGO) :thank you:

A

ariston

very grateful to be a nominee! I'd be really glad to get a free t-shirt and free seeds :)

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
The meaning of word ARISTON in greek language,is PERFECT.

Last edited:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Thanks for the nomination ganja, I'm honored too even be considered
in the same league with all those other great growers here at ICmag !
:thank you:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i would like to take a minute to encourage folks to make an educated choice here. please, go read through the threads nominated and make your choice based on the contest rules, NOT weather or not you like whichever grower in question or if they hail from your fav country or something.
i know this is an easy thing to do, i nearly did it myself this time, as two of the contestants this month i consider to be good online friends. but i resisted the urge to just happily click away and did my homework. i hope you all take the time to do the same.
i would like to say best of luck to all contestants, your all deserving IMHO, but personally, i feel like a few certain folks need to go ahead and get one of these and get it over with so the rest of us can get a crack at it! :)

id like to thank the powers that be for starting this contest, i hope it will grow into a benchmark contest for those serious about the plant we love.

i dont know about you guys but i havent wanted a tshirt so bad in YEARS.

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And the WINNER IS

Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room :jump::yay:

Congrats to Phillthy! :trampoline::good:
Please contact Clarence to get your prizes.

Big thanks to all those who participated, including those who reviewed and nominated the grows, the other growers who were nominated and everyone who looked over the grows and voted! :thank you:

Last edited: