What's new

Judges hard at work.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
It's hard work but somebodies got to do it.

These judges had there names pulled from hat, lucky bastards.

:D with around 40 cannabis products, the job wasn't easy, especially with 1 day of judging not happening,because the judge kits weren't completed yet.

Kudos to Teflon for his determination in getting everything ready asap.
1366judge6896-thumb.jpg

1366judge6897-thumb.jpg

1366judge6898.jpg

1366judge6900.jpg

1366judge6911-thumb.jpg

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
The judges took their task seriously, but many were unsure they would be able to finish their task.

some looked as though they had never had so much cannabis at their deposal.

1366judge6912-thumb.jpg

1366judge6913.jpg

1366judge6926.jpg

1366judge6928-thumb.jpg

1366judge6929.jpg

G

guest123

wow sure looked as though they were taking it seriously , cheers for the pics trichomefarmer ...

winterykiss

Truly wonderful pictures.......40 different products to choose from?....this should be the problems we all are faced with .....PEACE

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
All these joints and bowls must hve brought on a severe case of the munchies.

1366judge_joint6932.jpg

Luckily for us there was excellent muchie food available.
Chiken,corn on the cob, coleslaw, baked potatoes,lemonade,brownies ,strawberry shortcake.
1366judge_food6936.jpg

:D :p
1366judge_meal6935.jpg

HEY :D
that's me sitting in the back with the white shirt with the red symbols on it :)

1366judge6926.jpg

This was a nice day. Saturday when almost all people left. Only the judges and a few other people hanging around trying to dig trough the big pile of weed.
Smokey had some troubles back then getting all sweaty but a cold drink and some attention from his lovely wife patched him up real quick.

I left at the time when the food was brought in because I felt tooooo baked :)

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
Ooo man...

look at all that semples.

im happy that some peaple get to enjoy this fine plant in this volume. this is how i like to spent my time. keep this events coming

peace

HC

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
DC has posted the results in 1 of the threads.

here is a bud of BOG's. so very dense. and the pipe full I had was very good,stong and it went right to my head, fast stuff.
1366bog_bud6918.jpg

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
which thread... is that a nug from sour grape?
i cant find the thread or maybe im over looking it ...

hey TF yes looks like hard work :D
ashame i couldnt come, looks like everyone had a ball.

may i ask what was your favourite herb and the best hash?

cheers

take care

~HG

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
well I thought my bubble was the best I tried in the Dam. and was told the same several times
as for the grass. much harder to say. I really enjoyed the mothers finest haze from de tweede kamer, the golden sage from katsu, an oger brought some grapefruit chemo that was very nice,especially flavour wise. I also had some excellent super silver haze, and bog's sourbubble was a tasty treat, with kick.

It's hard to comment on what the judges were smoking, as i don't know what it was. but I was passed some very nice joints with computer generated names similar to er5f7b, 67ura9...etc.

:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts