What's new

Jojonetics - Trainwreck S1 & BlowFish S1

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I've missed this one as well! Such a lovely outdoors run, all the plants looked amazing in that beautiful garden spot!

Loved the purple stem Trainwreck and all the plants looked really happy and frosty. No mold issues from what I've seen as well.

Do you know which Trainwreck and Blowfish cuts were used for the S1s seeds by Jojo?

Peace.

neongreen

Veteran
Thank you Mustafunk :)

Yeah, that season could not have gone much better for me. There was some mold (mostly on the TW), but even so I managed to harvest enough smoke to keep me going for a couple of years from those 4 plants. I have not come close to that achievement since, despite trying for the last 3 years in a row!

Thanks for the info midsummer. I was under the impression (could be wrong!) that Jojo managed to snag a pack of BF F1s. He probably had at least one BF male (which was used in his Purple Fish (Purp x Blowfish) for example), which I think would suggest he had his own F1 stock.

I agree with you that the birds had their own line - The 6 3LB BF F2s I grew out last year (3 males and 3 females) had significant differences to Jojo's S1s although I'm sure both lines are closely related. The F2s, unsurprisingly showed a fair bit of variation, with each of the females showing different combinations of sat/indi traits, and with the males, the most obvious differences were the range of times flowering began outdoors.

The S1s I grew all had a unique smell/taste (which I love!) that I have not so far found in the F2s, so I suspect Jojo found a spectacular pheno that the 3LBs did not find in their stock, although I thought the F2s were also very nice!

Latest posts

Latest posts