What's new

Jointed's outdoor headstash

theJointedOne

Veteran
Some close ups

here is a Blue Frost, out of the 530. Trippy plant that reminds me a bit, at least in terms of early flowering, of the popular mr nice cut in norcal. Im told that the flower is on the opposite side of the spectrum from the mr nice, supposed to be fruity and early.
picture.php

Here is a Bruce banner, so far so good outside
picture.php

and the sole Cush, a outdoor dream plant in many ways imho
picture.php

Next week they will be top dressed with some nice worm castings. Im also considering the vital earth bloom. Well see how things go on that end.

Till next time :tiphat:

Bulldog420

Veteran
Very nice. I have always been a fan of the Vital Earth guys. Don't know much about the bloom your talking about, but those guys know their stuff. The tea recipe looks like a ton of expensive stuff thrown together, but it really does wonders. I usually get most of their gear to try at the Max Yield Indoor Gardening Expo.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Curious to see how the Bruce Banner ends up outside

Likewise. I'm really hoping she gets ripe by Oct. 10th or so. I cant see many plants being very happy outside up here, regardless of their health. Maybe it will be a long summer..but im feeling like we are going to have a wet fall.

Ive run the Strawberry Diesel genetic outside (a friend's selected clone) a few seasons in a row, and that came in pretty early. It would be mid sept and the plants always looked like they needed another month at least, then the plant would just go crazy and get bigger each day, finishing first week of oct. A great clone fwiw.

The og's ive run usually were relatively early too, so hopefully this bruce banner clone comes in early outside.

Very nice. I have always been a fan of the Vital Earth guys. Don't know much about the bloom your talking about, but those guys know their stuff. The tea recipe looks like a ton of expensive stuff thrown together, but it really does wonders. I usually get most of their gear to try at the Max Yield Indoor Gardening Expo.

howdy. The item i was looking into is there og bloom. I remember the pics you shared of the bounty you scored there, great idea! im sure you saved a good amount of money and learned a lot too. Winning combo. Thanks for stopping bye!

theJointedOne

Veteran
Well, today I made a trip down to the Earth Worm place off the 99 by the dump. I have to say I was pretty impressed with their setup and the overall experience. I picked up some castings and some compost.

Tomorrow a.m. everything is going to be top dressed with those castings/compost mixed with oyster, crab, kelp, glacial, alfalfa, and some seabird. I try to make sure to work it into the soil when I apply. Then I will be watering this in with a 2 gallon ppd drench, an hour later a 2 gallon drench of pro-tek solution.

I will be letting them sit with that soil for about a month, during that time ill be given them once a week liquid earth worm applications and plain water the rest of the time. Then, next month, i will do another of the same top dress recipe on all except for the blue frost and blue frost hybrids I have going. Those are going to get a different blend then, i haven't decided what.

Been telling my buddies that im looking for pollen, it will be interesting to see what I have available when folks get back to me. This year was the first in a while im not doing a large amount of males and breeding. I'll be relying on outsourcing my pollen, and I always make sure they know they can have half the seed if they want. Should be interesting.

Have a good week. I'll get some pics up this weekend. :)

theJointedOne

Veteran
Well...I was out in the garden and noticed that the twisty ties I was using to tie the plants to the bamboo with was tearing right into the branches!

Nothing a quick green tape remedy didnt fix. I switched out all the twisty ties with greentape and felt so glad that I actually caught that. Judging from the plant tissue scars it wasnt going to be long before those branches suffered suffocation by twisty tie lol.

So far so good. Not much more than some nice stretch just finishing off, but ill get some pics up soon.

Have a great weekend!

theJointedOne

Veteran
Some love for GanjaRebelSeeds

I met a guy at the EmCup that was a photographer putting together a book.

Anyway, this is a flower from 2013 outdoor, tested at 23% thc

picture.php
I wish I could make the pic bigger. Ill see what I can do...but regardless..

Big up GanjaRebel!

Bulldog420

Veteran
Haven't seen GanjaRebel around for quite some time on IC, hope all is well. That looks like some fantastic herb, GR would be proud.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Hey Blueberry, Bulldog, Moppel and Perolito, thanks for the kind words.

So I took some pics this morning.

I think they took really well to the top dress I did, and I am doing another in a couple days. Seabird guano, Glacial rock dust, oyster shell, kelp, crab, alfalfa, need seed. And some of the mix I got from the Earth worm factory.

Also they are getting foliage sprays now of calcium,organic kelp,organic fish,liquid worm castings, and yucca

You like my ghetto fence? :) The forest has a lot of deer,bear, and twig pigs that wander where there not supposed to lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have a great weekend!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The garden is looking great man.

What are getting from AEA? I definitely want to get on that program sometime soon.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Im just getting introduced to the style of growing nutrient dense plants. So far everything iv'e read seems to make a lot of sense. I like symbiotic relationships :)

I am going to use the following AEA products for foliage spraying; Photomag, Cal, Phos, Rejuvenate, and Sea shield.

And the Sea Shield and Rejuvenate in a soil drench.

fwiw

Thanks for stopping by yourcorpse and gcg2

theJointedOne

Veteran
Hey all,

A few shots from today

Cherry Pies chillin' lol
picture.php

Bruce Banner had a big stretch
picture.php

Blue Frost is getting frosty, I topped her when i shouldnt have, thats why she has a mohawk of buds lol.
picture.php

Group shot
picture.php

not too long till fresh buds will be hanging!

FatherEarth

Veteran
Just grab the whole AEA lineup it's cheap and you will certainly want the full arsenal in your tool box. I stick with the organic ones mostly but will dabble in a non organic fert or two from time to time. Oh and don't forget a tainio order for some microbes... Lookin healthy so far, nice work.

Btw

Wtf is a twig pig.

Latest posts

Latest posts