What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joint Doctor interview

BuckeyeGreen

Sasha was great and it’s nice to meet the person behind the origin of auto breeding. Sebastian, however, needs to work on his interviewing techniques. His constant interruption, talking over him, cutting him off and finishing his thoughts was annoying. He brings on a guest and then he does most of talking. He had good questions but for God Sake let the man answer them fully.
I could relate to the issues Sasha had and almost all growers have had of having to be very careful who you talk to and what you say. It was interesting to hear his story. I would have liked to have been given more information about autoflower growing in a lot more detail, instructions and examples of what to and what not to do. As someone who tried an autoflower once, who got a 3 inch tall little baby for my efforts and gave up on the idea of growing autos after that, I wanted more info.
One tip I have heard from other videos on autoflower growing that I did think was helpful was to start the plant in its final pot. Evidently transplant shock is not something most autoflowers tolerate very well or at all. I’m going to give autos another shot because I have seen some impressive grows of the latest genetics.
Sasha was great, it was very nice to meet him and I wish him much success. Thanks goingrey for the video.
I

goingrey

Here is just the Lowryder story if someone doesn't want to listen to the whole thing.

Anyone tried his current strains? Doctor's Choice #1 and so on..

Also pretty cool that he still does LR2 regs, priced higher than fems hehe, the tables have turned.