What's new

Joe Schmoe

Shmoezer

Veteran
sup friends:):):)
just had to stop in to say hello<<<to my FRIENDS>>>
too many friends here to not come by at least to say HIGH!!! and thank you for all the support while i was away<<<you know who you are>>>
helping my family is something i can never forget<<<
THANK YOU>>>
ill try and stop in from time to time>>>
SMOKE IT IF YA GOT IT>>>so nice to be fully melting again;)
P>>>JS

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JOE!!!! sooo cool your back, I hope we see you in a cpl of weeks for 4/20!! much love bud :)

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
hey buddy, dont know ya personally, but have heard many great things about you. congrats on your newly obtained freedom. and yes, i would love to see the paperwork, i can imagine in has the fuckers name and screen name? if thats the case there should be a petition to have him removed from the site; this place would be much better off.

again, good to have ya back

accessndx

&#9835;All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw! The prodigal son returns. Good to have you back in the fold.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
yep, thats what i figured. motherfucker. did he meet you on this site? thats my worst nightmare; think you are linking up with a fellow connisour and get stabbed in the back. my thoughts go out to you, happy you are home, brother.

sneakinman13

Veteran
ahh what a shame! sorry to hear about that bullshit! crazy world we live in, but im glad your out and im sure you are happier then ever! take care

Welcome back.
It sucks that some people can't take a hit without bringing someone else down to lighten their load. Fuck 350z and whatever hole they crawled back into.
Stay safe brother.

eyes

Veteran
Whats up,joe? hope all is well is it can be.will be good to see ya around again.

FlaDankster

Veteran
I am glad you are a free man.Have watched these boards for quite a while and if any one could be considered a real stand up good hearted human being.....it is you.Hope all goes well for you and your family and we all get the pleasure of seeing you do your thing once again.

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Welcome back joe good to see ya are back and ringing bells .stay safe bro ..btw..i am still rocking the MOEMIST :) gotta love it

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
to say you're glad to finally be semi~ free , out of
the jaws of that sick /beast/ dumb/system...be understating it<g

enjoy the free air , keep it simple & straight for a while
and nose clean, so they don't get to mess with u again:

And remember :

"your still a young man , baby " !

take it slow & easy ....

Last edited: