What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
History will not look good on the Republican Party as their decline is a group effort. Trump’s outright distortions of fact are uniquely designed to make him look benevolent, powerful, and singularly omnipotent. Most red states and the radicalized Republican party have bent the knee to Fasisim. Letting this happen is 100x worse when protecting our rights.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's true. After trying to steal an election by force, Chumps comments showing disregard for our constitution and aspirations of an authoritarian regime should not be taken lightly. Hard to believe that 'conservatives' support jailing or killing people with opposing views. I believe that there are many of them preparing for revolution, stockpiling ammunition and organizing.

Brother Nature

Hard to believe that 'conservatives' support jailing or killing people with opposing views. I believe that there are many of them preparing for revolution, stockpiling ammunition and organizing.
I don't find that hard to believe at all, Trump allowed those who got into politics to have power over their fellow man to let out their true selves. I think this goes for both sides really, but weirdly it seems to be the conservatives with the most socially depraved fantasies, not those bloody 'baby killing' liberals...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It really goes more on entitled white people envious of other more successful people and finding themselves at the bottom. If they can't win it by being more clever then they will take it by force. This is the reason for anti-immigration and stereotypes like "I'm a good christian paying for forgiveness " while they chant white power and Jews will not replace us. All about entitlement.

Latest posts

Latest posts