What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

audiohi

Veteran
in the meantime thousands crossed the border yesterday, on friday during the monsoons in new york, hundreds of illegals were thrown out of the roosevelt hotel into the rain, gas prices just hit 4bucks a gallon, 12 shot in chicago, 8 in new york.... but there is good news... taylor swift has arrived in new york... maybe she can book a room at the roosevelt as they have thrown out 500 illegals...
vyo8b8io7erb1.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
in the meantime thousands crossed the border yesterday, on friday during the monsoons in new york, hundreds of illegals were thrown out of the roosevelt hotel into the rain, gas prices just hit 4bucks a gallon, 12 shot in chicago, 8 in new york.... but there is good news... taylor swift has arrived in new york... maybe she can book a room at the roosevelt as they have thrown out 500 illegals...

And bank records are supposed to fix all of those things, hmm?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
During an interview at Mar-a-Lago for National Pulse, Trump made comments about migrants entering the United States that echoed Hitler's Nazi propaganda against immigrants, Jewish people, and interracial families used to affirm his nationalistic, racial purity beliefs. Referring to migrants as poisoning the blood of a nation can be found in Hitler's autobiographical manifesto Mein Kampf.

Trump: "Nobody has any idea where these people are coming from... It's poisoning the blood of our country."

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
all u guys hung-up on trump... fuk him... if he runs, he ain't winning... fuk him

maybe concentrate more on what sleepy is doing... or not doing.... millions crossing the border... do u know who these people are??? the border agents don't.... 4buck gas, and 4.50 heating oil... but an election is coming up, so ease the restrictions on venezuela ... let em pump... crime is out of control,all the sanctuary cities are moaning... well , u opt'd in , so deal with em.. hamas kills 13/1400 people, and biden is telling the Israeli's to stand down... in the last two weeks , our bases in iraq and syria have come under attack.... what's our response... lets give the cocksucking arabs' 6billion dlrs... ohh yeah biden told the quatai's not to dispense the funds...

who do the iranians think they are dealing with.... they know fukin sleepy joe...

now back to the trump trial...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all u guys hung-up on trump... fuk him... if he runs, he ain't winning... fuk him

maybe concentrate more on what sleepy is doing... or not doing.... millions crossing the border... do u know who these people are??? the border agents don't.... 4buck gas, and 4.50 heating oil... but an election is coming up, so ease the restrictions on venezuela ... let em pump... crime is out of control,all the sanctuary cities are moaning... well , u opt'd in , so deal with em.. hamas kills 13/1400 people, and biden is telling the Israeli's to stand down... in the last two weeks , our bases in iraq and syria have come under attack.... what's our response... lets give the cocksucking arabs' 6billion dlrs... ohh yeah biden told the quatai's not to dispense the funds...

who do the iranians think they are dealing with.... they know fukin sleepy joe...

now back to the trump trial...
Bless your heart.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
They throw the cocksucking ones off of a roof.

I just thought I would share a little bit of trivia.

I hope you got a load off... I haven't seen you around recently.
sorry , i'm here in israel helping where i can against all u left leaning, hamas/hezz/iranian lovers... so there ya go mr mustard...