What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

RobFromTX

don't go anywhere near those scary cities!
Yeah lets push those scary hispanics into the background. Hell, they only make up half the country's population and 70% of the workforce. The engines running but there's nobody behind the wheel :cautious:

RobFromTX

Too scary. I dont anticipate seeing them in commercials selling mattresses working at charles schwab or hiking in the mountains

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Yeah lets push those scary hispanics into the background. Hell, they only make up half the country's population and 70% of the workforce. The engines running but there's nobody behind the wheel :cautious:
the fukin country is made up of IMMIGRANTS ... just come in legally... otherwise let em stay with you in texas...

and i agree ,the latin's are the hardest working people in america...

RobFromTX

Lmao Bernie Sanders is center left. I hear that every so often. That calls for a new thread. Funny quotes are funny

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
The first arrest will shock the world? May the flood gates open......
20230221_170001.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My wifes family immigrated from Zacatecas in the early 80's. Its still a decent place to visit today. You just cant be flashy and waltz around like you own the place. Americans are pretty bad about that. Then again I read an article where the natives in mexico city were complaining that the rich hipsters were moving in and gentrifying the place so maybe its working. Nowhere to run. nowhere to run at all. I guess im going to have to move back to Alaska where it just gets too cold to wear short shorts
Alaska is fucked now also. CA found the place and moved there. The Salty Dog bar in Homer used to be a little dirt floor bar on the beach, where young eagles outside were as common as city pigeons. I looked at a internet map shot of Homer 5 years ago, and decided there was no point in going back.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Alaska is fucked now also. CA found the place and moved there. The Salty Dog bar in Homer used to be a little dirt floor bar on the beach, where young eagles outside were as common as city pigeons. I looked at a internet map shot of Homer 5 years ago, and decided there was no point in going back.
I'm going to guess that your review of the bar read like most of your posts and went something like: place sucks... floor is dirty and there's birds shitting on everything... just like myself... don't come here.. it all sucks because it's the USA and not Russia... move to Russia and enjoy not being a taker... become a maker... but don't be a chicom... because Russia doesn't blow through resources or pollute in the least.

Seriously... why do you live in the US if you hate it so much? You seem sadder than people who have actually offed themselves.

It's not a great look for trying to live if you are acting like it's all so fucked and hopeless.

Is there anything you can do for yourself to maybe not be so pessimistic?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
yep the USA sucks... tho i don't see too many people.... ok there are a few that are breaching the borders to live in.... china.... russia... iran.... n korea...venezuela... yemen... syria... lebanon.... shall i go on??

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I would hope that those with nothing but contempt and disrespect for their nation could see their way out and get to greener pasture.

Some appreciate living here.
there ARE greener pastures. but none of them are this big, with as many climate options, as much freedom to move about, etc. fatty, flgh and others prefer to focus on what they don't like (i got complaints too, and theirs have some merit) and ignore all that is good. some see a glass half full, some see it as half empty...a few bitch because nothing is perfect. fuck 'em.

Latest posts

Latest posts