What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

med4u

Veteran
Hey tommarows Black Friday...
Shop early...things will be flying off the shelves

5ed02027c9064.image.jpg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do you think it's ok to support billionaires but not protect average humans?
I've come to the conclusion that some folks have dreamed it so hard and so often that it has actually altered their psyche to the point that they firmly believe one day that they will in fact be a billionaire. Through sheer determination or hard work or dumb luck or the next brilliant idea. So they need to protect them today for their own tomorrow. Because one day, by golly, that is going to be them.

Volcanna

Veteran
I've come to the conclusion that some folks have dreamed it so hard and so often that it has actually altered their psyche to the point that they firmly believe one day that they will in fact be a billionaire. Through sheer determination or hard work or dumb luck or the next brilliant idea. So they need to protect them today for their own tomorrow. Because one day, by golly, that is going to be them.
you don’t work for any billionaires? I do. 5 or six of them directly. But I wouldn’t trade places with them for anything. They aren’t happy people. But they keep the economy alive up here.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Protect them by funding a war? Hahahahahah.

The billionaires have them convinced they are necessary. When in reality it is the consumer and average worker that make it all work. Without consumers and employees the billionaires would have nothing. So really when oil prices rise and inflation is out of control it is the billionaires throwing a tantrum and fucking over everyone they can. They do not care about anyone's quality of life except their own and the give back enough scraps so they can convince the sheep that we need them. When in all honesty getting rid of the majority of them would have a positive effect on the whole planet

Latest posts

Latest posts