What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

audiohi

Veteran
it would help if one political party stopped convincing mentally ill people to mutilate their genitals.

rwz1re7bl91a1.jpg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
it would help if one political party stopped demonizing people for being different than the image they have of themselves.
sorry but i gotta disagree... to go into a niteclub and start shooting people, or into a temple, or a supermarket, or a school ,u gotta be fucking nuts... i don't care if u are a rite wing nut, or a left wing crazie... there is a screw loose- how u tighten that screw.... i dunno

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sorry but i gotta disagree... to go into a niteclub and start shooting people, or into a temple, or a supermarket, or a school ,u gotta be fucking nuts... i don't care if u are a rite wing nut, or a left wing crazie... there is a screw loose- how u tighten that screw.... i dunno
gotta quit inspiring folks to do ignorant shit, like shooting up a pizza parlor and demanding to see a basement that did not exist. the crazy damned conspiracy shit needs to go the hell away if we are ever to accomplish anything again. either find a real problem & have actual evidence or STFU and go sit in the corner. this country has more important things to do than soothing butthurt pols that lost an election. some are so stupid that they scream "FRAUD!" when they win! WTF???

Volcanna

Veteran
gotta quit inspiring folks to do ignorant shit, like shooting up a pizza parlor and demanding to see a basement that did not exist. the crazy damned conspiracy shit needs to go the hell away if we are ever to accomplish anything again. either find a real problem & have actual evidence or STFU and go sit in the corner. this country has more important things to do than soothing butthurt pols that lost an election. some are so stupid that they scream "FRAUD!" when they win! WTF???
lololol. That shit was funny.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

They are just entertaining themselves.

I don't think anyone can pass a polygraph on the election being stolen.

They know that it's a lie and really don't care.

It's sad but they know how hollow that argument is.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He's hilarious. I watched him for a few shows after catching a brief clip of his standup.

His laugh is, most certainly, one of the oddest that I have ever witnessed.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's hilarious. I watched him for a few shows after catching a brief clip of his standup.

His laugh is, most certainly, one of the oddest that I have ever witnessed.
When you hear it often enough, it will remind you (at least it does me) of a VERY famous standup comedian who also had an odd laugh - Eddie Murphy.