What's new

Joe Biden Thread

'Boogieman'

Well thank you fellas,hahaha
I guess I should thank you for allowing me to exist after acknowledging that my morals do not align with yours.
My feelings on homosexuality and pedophilia makes me a bad person LMAO

Carry on boys,another righty will be along for you to inflict your disdain on any hour now. 👨‍💻
Looks like I'm next lol 😂.

The most hilarious part is some lefty will probably make a big pout about my thoughts and I will probably never read it because chances are this page will be ten pages back by the time I come back here and I just ain't got time to read all that.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I'm next lol 😂.

The most hilarious part is some lefty will probably make a big pout about my thoughts and I will probably never read it because chances are this page will be ten pages back by the time I come back here and I just ain't got time to read all that.
Wait till they catch me on Twitter......hahaha

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Aww .....homosexuality,pedos,trannys

Hahaha well half your administration is in place already.
Bravery...? No just not willing to conform because others say I must.
There are two sides to this country,and that's fine.
The immoral issues is only a small part of what's wrong with this country.The news is sympathetic to Nancy....lmao.As far as I'm concerned she is a domestic terrorist.

It's been entertaining,you guys helped me pass an hour or so on this god awful night shift,so thank you.Best part is getting paid double time to shoot the shit with the enemy....hahaha

I find it disgusting that you believe that there are two sides in the nation, but I find it reprehensible that you consider them enemies.

If there were two sides, I would prefer the side that is focused on tolerance and acceptance rather than the side that believes in judgemental division.

In reality there's just individuals that don't want to get along disturbing a once great ideal that our once great nation was founded upon.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Nancy Pelosi has plenty of cameras on the premises. Until I see videotape of this dude sneaking around the home uninvited I'm inclined to believe he was invited to the home by her husband.
believe what you want. it's not as if anyone cares what you believe...off on your wild goose chase now, shoo!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump showed everyone how stupid he was. He yelled and smug mugged and tried to walk and talk and drink water.

Point at Biden all you want. But there is a lot of people who haven't forgotten about what kind of stupid we saw (and heard, read, wretched towards, and reeled with terror in regards to) Trump managing to limp out on stage.

Neither geriatric should be trying to run a country.

Volcanna

Veteran
Trump showed everyone how stupid he was. He yelled and smug mugged and tried to walk and talk and drink water.

Point at Biden all you want. But there is a lot of people who haven't forgotten about what kind of stupid we saw (and heard, read, wretched towards, and reeled with terror in regards to) Trump managing to limp out on stage.

Neither geriatric should be trying to run a country.
Biden says something hilarious and you can’t help but bring up trump. Hahahahah. Whataboutism strong with you guys.