What's new

Joe Biden Thread

med4u

Veteran
Currently, China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States

Let's see record number of illegals pouring in unchecked and invited by the big guy....record spike in fyntenal deaths in the USA
Of a drug from china...and they know this
Some would say that's an attack on our soil..on our very polulation..
Black n white last I heard

Others say..
I just want them to be welcomed and treated extra special... scatter them
amongst the population unknowingly
To the general population
We need these China mules..Pelosi says we need them to pick crops in florida...

Pelosi: Florida farmers need immigrants to 'pick the crops' | WEAR

med4u

Veteran
1662460479690815-1.gif

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kamala Harris ripped for claiming government's Hurricane Ian relief will prioritize ‘communities of color’

View attachment 18764034
The #2 unifier,no doubt she's right...unbelieveable!

Worse than that she's going to be #1 before 2024 rolls around,no doubt

med4u

Veteran
The #2 unifier,no doubt she's right...unbelieveable!

Worse than that she's going to be #1 before 2024 rolls around,no doubt
Wont matter...same idiots will be running
The shit show....prolly minus a DOJ and FBI.. but it will be a lame duck with repubs in the house....

shiva82

anxious and terriefied about what? and why doesn't Biden worry you? biden is illigitemate for a start . why don't the 50 states audit and cover it daily . commie coup and you are ok with it but not excited. interesting bias

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I can't believe either of those guys are the best either party can muster.
they aren't, as you know. several people in either party i could vote for & be happy to see win. The Chump aint one of those. if the GOP nominates someone else, i'll take a look at them. i expect the Dems will have a nomination battle royale if Chump aint the guy. if he IS, the Ds will beat him again with poor ol' sleepy Joe, and the far-right will shit their pants and try to start a shooting war... well, a "war on domestic terror" is probably closer to it.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Marjorie Taylor Greene announced that the Democrats want the Republicans dead and have already begun the killings.

She says such outrageous things that her job doesn't even seem to be in legislation.

Latest posts

Latest posts