What's new

Joe Biden Thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That’s a liability issue. Farmers used to let you go into the fields until people started selling it and suing them. If the food is ripe, it will spoil before it’s handed out.

some of the huge tomato farms along the rivers here still do that. after they hit their quota (yeah, there is a limit) they allow food banks and church groups etc to get as much as they want to haul off. pig farmers killed thousands of hogs and buried/burned them when meat packing plants were closed so long that the hogs got too big to butcher on the lines they had. THAT should have not happened...fucking criminal.

Reactions: Gry

armedoldhippy

Veteran
vast majority of the "suspicion" about POTUS is the term "big guy" in some of the e-mails referenced. Hunter would not be the first person alleging a "big guy" supporting his efforts while putting that extra money in his own pocket. quite possible that it was expected, given how widespread bribery & corruption are in most of the business world. bribery is so common that in many countries, jobs are not applied for hoping for a salary, they are bid on knowing how common the bribes are for people holding those jobs.

h.h.

Veteran
some of the huge tomato farms along the rivers here still do that. after they hit their quota (yeah, there is a limit) they allow food banks and church groups etc to get as much as they want to haul off. pig farmers killed thousands of hogs and buried/burned them when meat packing plants were closed so long that the hogs got too big to butcher on the lines they had. THAT should have not happened...fucking criminal.

Big hogs aren’t good for much besides bologna. They take a lot of feed . They also outgrow their quarters and become a lot more difficult to handle. They can be quite destructive. If they could have donated the meat, but then again the processing. A lot of pork fat to feed the public. Better they eat the feed.

Tomatoes are picked green. You can’t ship them otherwise. Red tomatoes in the field used to be fair game. I remember eating a lots of cantaloupe as a kid. Too ripe for the store.

We depend too much on big ag, then we blame them for our shortages. Even the smallest yard can raise quail or rabbit. Micro greens in the winter. Not enough thought is put into it. Everybody here grows pot. Easy enough to grow food. There’s always excess. Sometimes it’s harder to find people who want it.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.......... We depend too much on big ag, then we blame them for our shortages. Even the smallest yard can raise quail or rabbit. Micro greens in the winter. Not enough thought is put into it. Everybody here grows pot. Easy enough to grow food. There’s always excess. Sometimes it’s harder to find people who want it.

Thought for the Day! :good:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All successful crooks at least try to be smart about their shit. What's going on now there all a bunch of dumbasses. Trump and some of his boot lickers have got to be the dumbest crooks I've ever seen.

Cannavore

Veteran
the libs are beyond outgunned lol these fascists are going to steamroll them

Click image for larger version  Name:	FPx1JZPXwAwf6lc.jpg Views:	0 Size:	215.5 KB ID:	18120696

armedoldhippy

Veteran
We depend too much on big ag, then we blame them for our shortages. Even the smallest yard can raise quail or rabbit. Micro greens in the winter. Not enough thought is put into it. Everybody here grows pot. Easy enough to grow food. There’s always excess. Sometimes it’s harder to find people who want it.

i'm looking hard at aquaculture, raising fish along with veggies as well as growing weed. common in some places to raise rabbits in the greenhouse to help heat it during cold weather. be a great excuse to build a greenhouse...😏

Three Berries

As a matter of fact I am. I've had a garden for years, and give away my excess food to neighbors and friends.

What have you done to make those around you lives better? Post bullshit on the internet and vote for those who seek to oppress the bottom 80% for the top 1%?

Hell the trees I planted have benefited all those west of me in the neighborhood. Originally when I bought the place it was almost treeless being an old pasture. And when I started with the trees an bushes, 1000s over the years, they complained.

Now they be happy.

You can always tell a lib by the guilt trip they try and lay....

Three Berries

no lol that's the US. we throw out perfectly fine food by the metric ton and make it illegal to take and/or distribute that food. GOT BUD?'s lil meme is 100% correct.

this was done constantly during the covid pandemic in NYC and elsewhere.

The Blue state and Blue cities all hell holes.

I hear NY is advertising in Florida that you can come there and say Gay all you want.....

View attachment proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydail...jpg&sp=1649512398Tdc3f8839b6bdb355b7d7c5c67a6c8c8aa9207

h.h.

Veteran
i'm looking hard at aquaculture, raising fish along with veggies as well as growing weed. common in some places to raise rabbits in the greenhouse to help heat it during cold weather. be a great excuse to build a greenhouse...😏

Stake it down good before you cover it. I did a pretty nice job on my first one. It held together really well as I watched it flying through the air dragging cinder blocks behind it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Stake it down good before you cover it. I did a pretty nice job on my first one. It held together really well as I watched it flying through the air dragging cinder blocks behind it.

i've had three of the dining canopies launch out through the neighborhood in the last few years. last one was wired to the rail around my patio. didn't help, lucky it didn't fuck up my railing...😲

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Wasn’t it Hunter that said “We have operational control Total leverage,”?

nope. one of the Chumps kids, just 2 days after the election, before it had even been called for Biden. a "coup" to keep daddy
in power was first thing they thought of, while votes were still being counted. probably planned before hand, knowing what a fuck-up Chump is...

Reactions: Gry

h.h.

Veteran
nope. one of the Chumps kids, just 2 days after the election, before it had even been called for Biden. a "coup" to keep daddy
in power was first thing they thought of, while votes were still being counted. probably planned before hand, knowing what a fuck-up Chump is...

The sons of privilege. Days when I couldn’t buy the kid a new toy, I’d tell him how lucky he was.
2C05AC86-F8C3-4827-AD01-CD2DF3F46C5B.jpeg