What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Cannavore

Veteran
lol.png

med4u

Veteran
Was that the time trump didn't pay the bus company and all those elderly got lost in the cold and developed hypothermia walking back to their cars?

Nope....fake news..everyone leaves a Trump rally with a warm heart and a fire in their belly
Unlike the hundreds of Americans abandoned
in Afghanistan by the sack of shit you put in office.....you must be proud

minds_I

Veteran
Nope....fake news..everyone leaves a Trump rally with a warm heart and a fire in their belly
Unlike the hundreds of Americans abandoned
in Afghanistan by the sack of shit you put in office.....you must be proud

Hello all,

Phuque Afghanistan...Any Americans there choose to be there IMO. Also, I have noticed how the right wing is screaming about getting allies out of AF but hte other side of their mouth you hear they are not being vetted and we don't know who is coming in so do not bring them here?

Afghan allies my lily white asre. They lost their claim when they turned and ran IMO. Phuque Afghanistan.

How many are Johnny Paperboy or Susan Nurse are there that do not choose to be can not leave? I do not know., do you? Is it hundereds??? really???

I am pleased as hell we are out...could it have gone better sure, could have gone much worse.

I remember the comparison with VietNam...Well, as I recall, the NVA was raining down mortars when Siegon fell with US deaths occuring....yeah, bullshit like that.

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Aw m4u, you didn't have go and hurt my feelings. buahahahahahaha

minds_I

PS 304-232....landslide, ay? America has spoken. buahahahaha

buzzmobile

Veteran
Apparently he shat himself in front of a Dutchess at the international weather meeting..
'It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,' the source said. 'Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it'.
She is used to the Royal Popcorn Farts, not the American Muscle Farts. Camilla is a great conversationalist.

Let 'er rip, Joe.

entropical

Veteran
She is used to the Royal Popcorn Farts, not the American Muscle Farts. Camilla is a great conversationalist.

Let 'er rip, Joe.

Yeah that Biden sure is all Muscle and of course, being the Dutchess of Cornwall it is easy to see how she would be delighted to sit with the the President of the United States while he corned his american diaper.

His presidency went from ”let’s go Brandon to” to ”lets go change diaper” as fast as green house gasses could ever be emitted between sips of champange and tasty bites of foie gras.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone would rather fight and argue with ea other than do the same with those you should be.. Dem/rep want this. It keeps them safe. Makes no sense to argue with ea other when none of us are doing the shit you are pissed off about. Anytime a politician does some BS we all should be speaking to that. I don't see that from the Rep politicians or the public.

Latest posts

Latest posts