What's new

Joe Biden Thread

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
China told Joe who's boss too,maybe more embarrassing as Obammys disappearing line in the sand.
The next war will be a blast

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
10 people jsut got slaughtered in CO by some nut with a gun. Let's see what they find out about this nutter.

mowood3479

Veteran
Yeah........ I don't think so, but that is a very intelligent sounding statement.

All national leaders and all the people of the world know Biden is right and respect him for having the rocks to call Putin out for the killer that he is.

It's only a small minority of lame brains in America who believe this line of trumpian bullshit. It's because they are ignorant and do not know what Putin did in the Ukraine or what he did to Alexei Navalny. They do not want to know about Putins dirty deeds because he helped the Orange Moron try to throw the election.

By what metric is Putin a killer and Biden isnt? All these politicians should swing in the gallows

Brother Nature

Apparently murder isn't murder if your American doing it for the 'good of the world'. With the 'world' solely consisting of America and it's interests.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
How old is Joe Biden?

Saw his press conference this morning... When answering a question about filibusters, he made a reference to being first elected to the Senate 120 years ago...

I had no idea he'd been in politics so long..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How old is Joe Biden?

Saw his press conference this morning... When answering a question about filibusters, he made a reference to being first elected to the Senate 120 years ago...

I had no idea he'd been in politics so long..

and yet he's still doing better than the last guy,what's his name...still cleaning up the mess shit for brains left,both in the sense of getting the big mac crumbs out of the carpet at the white house and usung 55 gallon drums of fabreeze to get the smell out and undoing all the retarded executive orders...slightly better is still better...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's just a desperate attempt on their part. After all the BS Trumps said now it only matters when Bidens joking. GTFO...... I could tell he was not being serious when he said 120 years. Only weak minded cool aid drinkers would take that comment as serious...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's just a desperate attempt on their part. After all the BS Trumps said now it only matters when Bidens joking. GTFO...... I could tell he was not being serious when he said 120 years. Only weak minded cool aid drinkers would take that comment as serious...

Like injecting disinfectant....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like injecting disinfectant....

The only issue with that is he wasn't joking. Trump is dumb as a rock. He has the mentality of a 5 year old. Lets not forget he said a lot more than that at that briefing. Maybe exposing the body to light would be a better fix LMAO.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would think most educated people could tell when he was being sarcastic.....I dont believe anyone was going to stick an HLG Diablo up their ass.....

Doesn't really matter at this point,now we can focus on Joe's mental capacity,he's the president now and reading off cue cards ,and calling on preselected media.Believe it or not even CNN is starting to turn on him,at some point moving forward Joe's going to have to stop blaming the previous administration for future events.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biden is an asshat. Does the same shit all past (except trump) has done. This is normal shit our gov has always done. Having said that he is way better than Trump could ever be as POTUS imo.. Trump did not deserve to hold office. It's clear he wanted to be king duchebang. No matter how much people liked the policies that came from others in his admin, they almost killed the USA. He is and always will be a common crook that would steal the shirt off your back.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You had me at 'Biden is an asshat'.

I dont think there's any way in hell Joe's mental acuity will allow him to complete his first term.With that being said we have Kamala to be our leader.....good times ahead fo sho

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It says alot when his first press conference (joke) has a sheet with the reporters to call on with numbers circled by their names for the order for them to be called upon........but what really got me is it also had their picture......LMAO
I guess if he got stuck reading he could scan the crowd and look for them.....hahaha

That is a good point for a platform 'I'm better than the last guy'......I mean Kamala just had to run with 'I'm not white'!

OneStonedPony

Only the weak minded think the election was stolen.

Only fools ignore the obvious, and swallow the CNN (Commie News Network) line that it was the most secure election ever. Ha, Ha, yeah right.

Joe " Potato Head " Biden is a puppet, and Heels Up Harris, is the most unlikeable Politi-Whore in U.S. History. Change my mind, come on man, can you do it. Stumbling, Mumbling Joe is a Feeble and Weak Old Man. Don't think for one minute that Stronger Leaders haven't noticed, and won't be exploiting this opportunity to take advantage of those facts.

Latest posts

Latest posts