eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

:whistling:

Cannavore

Veteran
"Explain to me how the Proud Boys or Trump are fascist."

Does wearing a "6 Million Wasn't Enough" (6MWE) shirt qualify?

EpUIcAdVgAEGoMa.jpg:large

Cannavore

Veteran
funny when you think about it.

apparently the holocaust was a holohoax that never happened.

but also at the same time - 6 million wasnt enough.

these people's ideologies are paper thin.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhh nazi shirts. Nice.

I hope each person who buys that shirt jumps off a cliff.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Obama should be given the honorary position to hit the button.

Obamma's too classy for anything trump.

How about a go fund me so Stormy can fuck him back.

What is your problem with them? Thought you were inclusive... Except for men wanting to support their heritage. Nice try! Did any hurt anyone? Any man would want to do so. You post like this is the truth and absolute...way to go! I can't say anything about those men now without being banned. But you are so unaware

They're "supporting their heritage". RIGHT. ^^^^^^
And naive people think it's just fine.
Maybe it's a question of naive or malicious?

Last edited:

White Beard

They're "supporting their heritage". RIGHT. ^^^^^^
And naive people think it's just fine.
Maybe it's a question of naive or malicious?

Seems like Mrs. B has left the building...but a word on heritage:

The “heritage, not hate” pseudo-movement is new. It pushed the “Forget, Hell!” crew out of the way, and we don’t hear much these days about the POPULAR SONGS OF MY YOUTH which celebrated the post-rebellion return of the Confederacy and the remaking of the US into a neo-slaver state. Wanna talk about heritage? *THAT* is part of my ‘heritage’...as a white Southerner raised during segregation, my heritage includes much worse than that.

“Heritage” isn’t “only the good stuff” that came before: it’s “*everything* our people did”. The heritage of the Nazis, and the Fascists, is little different from the heritage of the Confederate South: it just covers a VASTLY greater period of history (1691-1965)...and a considerably greater volume of human rights violations, that spilled over and were hidden in plain sight. And, of course, a different subject population.

Claim the parts you want, if you want - but don’t pretend those parts eliminate the *rest* of your heritage. Southern heritage is the history of slavery in America in all its inhumanity: the heritage of Nazis and Fascists is a history of war, of disenfranchisement, of murder, extermination, and self-righteousness.

Compared to that, making the trains run on time is nothing to be proud of.

'Boogieman'

View Image

If I find a commie in a BLM gathering does that make all of them commies? I look at proud boys as a group of hillbillies and sure some are probably racist but I doubt it's a fascist organization.

Amynamous

Seems like Mrs. B has left the building...but a word on heritage:

The “heritage, not hate” pseudo-movement is new. It pushed the “Forget, Hell!” crew out of the way, and we don’t hear much these days about the POPULAR SONGS OF MY YOUTH which celebrated the post-rebellion return of the Confederacy and the remaking of the US into a neo-slaver state. Wanna talk about heritage? *THAT* is part of my ‘heritage’...as a white Southerner raised during segregation, my heritage includes much worse than that.

“Heritage” isn’t “only the good stuff” that came before: it’s “*everything* our people did”. The heritage of the Nazis, and the Fascists, is little different from the heritage of the Confederate South: it just covers a VASTLY greater period of history (1691-1965)...and a considerably greater volume of human rights violations, that spilled over and were hidden in plain sight. And, of course, a different subject population.

Claim the parts you want, if you want - but don’t pretend those parts eliminate the *rest* of your heritage. Southern heritage is the history of slavery in America in all its inhumanity: the heritage of Nazis and Fascists is a history of war, of disenfranchisement, of murder, extermination, and self-righteousness.

Compared to that, making the trains run on time is nothing to be proud of.

and nationalism.

Latest posts

Latest posts