What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Job availability?

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings everyone in Oregon. I'm in Lane County Oregon and am looking for a proper job. Whether it be a Budtender job or growing for another person. I will and can grow genetics from 50 days to over 200+ days flowering for you. Any height or width I can handle with care. Check out all of my Albums and threads I have for information retaining my years of work. P.M. me with any questions or comments, thanks and have a great day everyone.

(If this topic is against the rules, please do remove this thread.)

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Greetings everyone in Oregon. I'm in Lane County Oregon and am looking for a proper job. Whether it be a Budtender job or growing for another person. I will and can grow genetics from 50 days to over 200+ days flowering for you. Any height or width I can handle with care. Check out all of my Albums and threads I have for information retaining my years of work. P.M. me with any questions or comments, thanks and have a great day everyone.

(If this topic is against the rules, please do remove this thread.)
Maybe try applying at greenforce (mj temp agency) if you aren't getting many responses. You'll need an olcc marijuana workers permit. Greenforce is somewhat unprofessional when comparing to a legit temp agency. But they do have contacts that they could potentially get you on a decent start.

I looked at your albums, nice work!

Dr.King

Veteran
Maybe try applying at greenforce (mj temp agency) if you aren't getting many responses. You'll need an olcc marijuana workers permit. Greenforce is somewhat unprofessional when comparing to a legit temp agency. But they do have contacts that they could potentially get you on a decent start.

I looked at your albums, nice work!

Thanks a ton man. That really does help me out to get my foot in the door. I can show case my skills to them. I will be doing my own growing as well.