What's new

JLP's Blue Sat. #2 f2's

G

i popped 5... 3 regular twisted ones... one runt twisted one... and a fukkin MONSTER twisted one

they are bout 3-4 weeks from seed

G

Ya'll are going to love the BS#2. I don't have JLP seeds, but i have a clone from some F2's i grew out and this is by far my favorite smoke. Really good if you want to go out and party and your not wanting to fall asleep. Very active, great tasting and just an all around smoke.
Good Luck everyone

JLP's BS#2

JLP's BS#2

I germinated 2 of his bs#2 f2's, both cracked, and were put into ocean forest potting soil. only 1 sprouted and there were no signs of any deformities. its not about 3 weeks old, and is getting ready to go into the flowering cab. Hope it a female :) Im excited to see how his g13 f2's do ;)

JLP

Veteran
The mutants are a normal feature of this strain.It actually comes from the Blueberry Sativa.Some mutants will snap out of it when you flower them,some will not,and not all plants will be mutants.

JLP:)

100blue_sat_mutants-med.jpg

100bs2_mutant_male-med.jpg

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Don't worry, Breeder Steve says that the weird ones yeild the best bud :)
Thanks JLP for your generousity !

ezozo

thanks JLP I thought some thing with my plant is wrong.

Here is my BS after topping 30 days in veg.
624BS_30day_veg_02-med.JPG

these stripes look weird ..

peace
zozo

G

JLP's Blue Sat. #2 f2's

Day 30 Veg

These were put in Rapid Rooter after germination and dropped into 3" net pots in a small bubbler.

The one on the right is off the hook in growth.

229230-blue-satellite-jlp.jpg

JLP's Blue Satellite - Day 30 Veg

G

Re: JLP's Blue Sat. #2 f2's

They seem to be coming out of their funkiness a little bit. I've been vegging them under a 125 Compact Flouro - dual spectrum 24/7 in a shallow water bubbler with Lucas formula GH nutes around 300 ppm.

Their next stop will be to an Rubbermaid areoponics setup. I've got these babies tucked away in a closet and not much I can do for ventilation there. I've got another 125 CF Blue that will be added for lighting.

I have a 430 Hps that would be ideal for it... but... I have no way of venting the heat from it since I'm in an apartment and can't just go making vent holes in the ceiling.

Last edited:
G

Ok, so mine turned out not to be mutants. I accidentally mixed a double dose of rooting hormone and superthrive and they went into shock for a few weeks. THey finally seem to be snapping out of it though.

G

Some good-lookin' plants y'all have there! :)

JLP,can we assume that this is one of the ones that DIDN'T make it?
100bs2_mutant_male.jpg

my only blue sat #2 is a female. No signs of deformities, everything is lookin good. It just showed preflowers, so it still has a while to go until I have some nice buds. Two romeos are about a month from finishing... and boy let me tell you, they are some sticky, stinky, dank ass nuggets!

Latest posts

Latest posts