What's new

Jillybeans about a week from harvest......

Orange Velvet is a cutting Mz.Jill got from an old hippie from PNW if I remember the story right. It's an indica dom plant with an amazing orange flavour by all accounts. It carries over in this cross and its what brings out the pretty colours and orange smell, flavour. Orange Velvet goes a deep maroon colour when done nicely. There is an Orange Velvet bx strain TGA also offer, havent tried it yet, its on the todo list.

Mangled: You can actually pick up TGA stuff quite cheaply, depends what strain you're after. I wouldn't say they were any more expensive than many other packs i've bought, and I'd certainly buy another pack. I've bought seeds that are far more pricey from other seed co's that I wouldnt waste my time with again. To each his own.

Thanks for dropping by y'all
Peace
Baffled

4 Dragons

Some really beautiful pics! I ran a bunch of these but I don't remember getting any colors. Funky orange smell, happy high.

Thanks guys, yeah the jilly's were a delight both to smoke and grow, may get another pack, but more likely ill get some Agent Orange, which is Orange Velvet x Jack The Ripper i believe. From what ive seen there are some remarkable similarities between the strains, but the Agent Orange shows much richer purple colours and is more potent.

I've currently got a couple of Subs Querkle germing which is Urkle x Space Queen, ill start a log in the coco forum when they crack if anyone wants to tag along.

Peace
Baffled

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
baffMonkey
howzit? great great nugsz man.. The colors are perty.. Ive always wondered about this cross.. cant wait to see dried nugsz as well as a smoke report thanx for sharing.. bbl peace..

sack

juggo

i was gifted a jillybean cut a while back and just finished running 7-8 cuts.it definatly had a lovley orange/vanilla smell,but was really lacking in the buzz dept.,a morning smoke at best..i wont be doing her again.just my experiences with jillybean.

peace,
juggo

Latest posts

Latest posts