What's new

JHerbz CFL Growlab

Hmm were did you get that Og Kush cuz it dont look real looks like it could be #18 tho

OG is my fav strains maybe i can help you out once yours develops more and show you some pics of my OG and my Og18 or Ghost Og but im like 99%sure its not orginal OG kinda does look like 18 tho and if it is you will be very happy i like both of those at 9 Weeks very tasty super buzz!! Grade A meds

JHerbz

Hmm were did you get that Og Kush cuz it dont look real looks like it could be #18 tho

OG is my fav strains maybe i can help you out once yours develops more and show you some pics of my OG and my Og18 or Ghost Og but im like 99%sure its not orginal OG kinda does look like 18 tho and if it is you will be very happy i like both of those at 9 Weeks very tasty super buzz!! Grade A meds

Premium Organic Treatments PCA in Anaheim.

Maybe i should just call them up and ask if they know what this really is?... might just do that right now........

JHerbz

Yeah this is EXACTLY why ive been avoiding calling....... Dumb bitches answering the phones.
Then telling me i need to come in blah blah, i aint gonna drive 40+ miles round trip to MAYBE talk to someone who MAYBE knows what cut this is.

p.s. i hate females that work at dispensary's, 99.9% of them are uninformed pieces of eye candy.

:D

izzybud

sounds good. im feeding mine with ff nutes as well. got another week of veg then 12/12. hopefully i have enough cfl to get the job done. working with 2 fem plants and 9 bag seeds. will veg 4 weeks on the 2 fem seed strains and 1 week on the bag seed. if all goes well. stay safe.

JHerbz

Day 14
Today is the beginning of week 2 of flowering.
10" Tall.
The last few feedings have been 2 1/2 tsp grow big, 1 1/4 Tiger bloom, 1 1/4 Big Bloom.
pH at 6.0-6.4 still.

Today though i gave them a big flush.

As a reminder : Only outside to water

EDIT: Ima start taking my pictures in the same spot each time.

Top of White Pot.

Top of Yellow Pot.

Some bud shots.

JHerbz

Today is day 21 of flower.

Plant height is a little bit more then 1 feet tall.
Thats 6 inches of growth since day 1 of 12/12.
PH is the same as before, temps have hit as high as 88 near the tops, plants haven't shown any heat stress from what i can tell. It only gets that hot for a couple hours at most.
Im not sure if the heat has effected the smell production as ive read, cause i still dont smell a thing. Still early though...

Here's the plants after being flushed.

Main Stem...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#

Tops...

Last edited:

MrCopyZ

Only the first picture is working for me?

Looking great though dude. Looks like you got lotsa bud coming in.

Also, if you don't have any posted in your last post, do you have any pictures of the ladies in their tent?

izzybud

looking good! only the top pic is working for me. not sure if anyone else can see it. ur about 2.5 weeks ahead of me. stay safe.

JHerbz

Only the first picture is working for me?

Looking great though dude. Looks like you got lotsa bud coming in.

Also, if you don't have any posted in your last post, do you have any pictures of the ladies in their tent?

I fixed it... the pix always mess up for me... they wont show up the first time i post it... so weird. Oh thats a picture i forgot to upload haha, coming right up!
Nice looking puffs of buds formin up dude. What strain is that?
OG Kush(supposedly)all infos on the 1st page :) thanks!

looking good! only the top pic is working for me. not sure if anyone else can see it. ur about 2.5 weeks ahead of me. stay safe.

Should be working, cant wait to see how your grow goes!
9 finger leaf

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#
as you can see i rearanged the bulbs in there, i feel like they get way more light now, half of the box is unused, should did a SoG or vegged a bit longer.

JHerbz was banned for 2 weeks, ill keep this updated for him... just minimal updates tho, like pictures at the end of each week.. i know him personally.