What's new

Jesco goes to norcal 2011

jescowhite

Thanks!

Luckily no new plant casualties, poison is getting eaten. . I hate it when rats eat my costly plants ;)

jescowhite

Lol...talk about a warped mind, I got one ;) things are moving forward, here are some of yesterday's visions of my grandeur. I'm ready to get off this hill and back to being elvis & mountain dancing.

4b6f115d-7e57-5934.jpg

4b6f115d-7ebb-aaaf.jpg

4b6f115d-7eeb-9197.jpg

4b6f115d-7f07-e94d.jpg
4b6f115d-7f2d-a199.jpg

jescowhite

Sh0re!ine... pink haired ladies. Anyone catch the HT article with sh0re!ine in it a couple months back?

40c246b8-3b74-f819.jpg

40c246b8-3bd7-d202.jpg

The sh0re!ines have a ways to go

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn lookin good man i love that greenhouse....fuckin rats man! i found some baby mice in one of my smartpots yesterday FUCK! hoping they didnt knaw any stems that would be all bad.....at least at this point if i do lose a plant, its already over a month into flower so its sorta frosty and choppable and i can sell it for something or make hash...

jescowhite

Yes4-- Check around your plant bases for gnawing, your probably ok even it's a little this late in the season, put out poison ASAP, I hear they just get worse the thirstier they get.

I hate rodents. I hate sloppy cartoons with rodents.

Don't let a rat do this to you! I could show you worse, like an empty 8ft diameter hole that was rocking before Mickey vole raterson got hungry and ate my costly plants. I got no rabbit love neither.

40c24678-90ff-3b68.jpg

On a better note...
40c24678-91fb-436f.jpg

I love me a green afro looking bush
40c24678-9230-2594.jpg

40c24678-9262-689d.jpg

On a funky ass note...
40c24678-928c-282f.jpg

Skywalker looking dankalicious
40c24678-92b5-e760.jpg

Walking on tippy toes, ready to get this shit upside down in the barn!

Hey big bro, don't chem-trail me! I think he's trying to give my plants a hit of the 'good stuff', I'm just along for the ride....
40c24678-93d3-e087.jpg

jescowhite

someone asked me what that picture is figure I better say something before anyone thinks it's dangerous and goes boom!, it's a Dakota Alert magnetic sensor, you bury in your driveway to detect cars/quads. They work on the MURS frequency and transmit for miles.

Gooey

good shit, thanks for sharing, dont see a run down of what you got running ? what are you workin with this year, happy harvest

jescowhite

Big bro laying down some la Nina spray yesterday afternoon. I took these over a couple hours, same 'trail'
40c24678-caee-dd66.jpg

1 hr later
40c24678-cbc2-cca4.jpg

2 hr later
40c24678-cbf5-0fca.jpg

2.5 hr later
40c24678-cc1b-1fc1.jpg

More garden pics later today. Just wanted to share the weird shit you see in the triangle.

Strains:
Purple tw, purple dawg, w.c. dog, betsey, afgoo, slyder, skywalker og, sh0re!ine, Chernobyl, Upgrade (I feed it a strict diet of brawndo, no water like in the toilet)

G

grozzef

gorgeous plants man, glad you got your head to the sky too sometimes i feel like i'm the only one around who notices the spraying

G

guest8905

darn bro, yesterday was crazy witht he chem trails

i saw the sky was full of them!!

watch out, here comes the chem from the govt!!

jescowhite

a little excerpt from the wikipedia relevant to the photos, (no clouds in the sky, warm dry day). Looks weird to me :) who the heck knows, probably not even the dude flying that plane

"The rate at which contrails dissipate is entirely dependent on weather conditions and altitude. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail may exist for some time. Conversely, if the atmosphere is dry, the contrail will dissipate quickly.[4]

Exhaust gases and emissions:
Chemtrails, coming from "chemical trails" in the same fashion that contrail comes from "condensation trail" is a term coined to suggest that contrails are formed by something other than a natural process of engine exhaust hitting the cold air in the atmosphere. Proponents of chemtrails characterize these chemical trails as streams that persist for hours.........."

warthog

gorgeous garden man, really lights me up when i see all those huge colas amongst gigantic bushes. great strain selection too.. lets get some pics of that chernobyl:D

jescowhite

Thanks guys, hope everyone's harvest is going well! Rain has had me out on the hill cutting tops off cherry slyders, did a pre-rain oxidate, going to do that again tomorrow. Ready for the crew to arrive! Over 5 inches of rain so far
40c24661-b7d7-95a0.jpg

40c24661-b81b-69f7.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts