What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Jelly Hash" - Triple Diesel

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
My "Go To" of late. Various ratios have been discussed, and SOMA never definitively said what He preferred. But, some have surmised.

I arrived at a ratio I like. It has the flavor of great bubble - and the stone of BHO - almost. Not a daywrecker, feels good - super relaxing, like dabs without the coughing fits.

I take a couple bong rips of bud, allowing the ash to build up in the one-hit bowl, then take a couple straight one-hits of a small piece of Jelly Hash. I burn it all.
Just right for this Canna Dude.

xshifrax

Jelly hash is something rare in holland, u can barely find any in the coffeshops
only connoisseurs know that thing is a legend ;)
and that triple diesel sounds dreamy

stasis

Veteran
Dry

Thanks for tuning in. I am charging up my photo batteries now, made a piece of it to photo. 1:3 BHO to Full Melt bubble. Both Trip D. Wet->

ECSD x NYCD (Chemdog version) x Strawberry Diesel - Some say OG Kush ( I will never know, but there is a definite OGK thing going on, other than a sibling thing, so maybe)

stasis

Veteran

Not re-inventing the wheel here, well aware of that.

But this is New around here fo sho.

Best concentrates come from SD derivatives, IMHO. And this one has D.!

stasis

Veteran

Impurities in the last of my bubble (most likely from the jar) account for the white flecks in the close up of the jelly. Oh well.. I'll live. It is usually pure.
My next harvest is within days, and I will have more of everything again.

That is 1 gram. Ratio 1 : 3 BHO to Bubble.

Also, the Triple Diesel BHO used to make the Jelly Hash

mack 10

Veteran
looks nice. Love me some jelly. Infact i might try some 99% heads and some bho for the ultimate melty/still dabbable jelly. Do you blast into that filter type cake wrapper thing?
Looks non stick.

stasis

Veteran
Naw, it is just a cupcake cup of parchment paper to hold it in, as I measure out the 1 : 3 ratio. It is a non stick thang.

stasis

Veteran
Made a chunk today with a piece of old triple d charas that was in the fridge from last harvest. Almost dried out. Used a bit more BHO than the usual 1 to 3, and it Came out pretty good. Tastes better than the regular jelly with bubble hash, but not as shiny in appearance.

stasis

Veteran
Yes, B. The THC content about 10-20% higher. But, some may say that the solventless version is healthier.