What's new

jeans poll

jeans poll

• Total voters
If I'm honest, I rock a two pair rotation: the jeans my ex girlfriend bought me, and the jeans my mom bought me. I think they are cheap Old Navy? Dunno.

Don't give a shit about clothes in general. Today I rocked steel tow boots, sweat pants and an XXXXXL bugs bunny D t-shirt to the gym.

Nobody fucks with a dude who rocks bugs bunny, believe that shit.

Slangheat

501 relaxed fit button fly and a pair of vans and a white T away I go. all day every day pretty much.

Keep a newer lookn pair and a workin' pair.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I voted baggy...but not ridiculous baggy like the skater wore in the late 90s--because Im a practical man at heart, and Im not wearing anything that chafes LOL
Always preferred combat pants anyway a good pair of US BDU pants or old Brit OG lightweights

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I noticed this when I was in Spain, back in 1996-97. I thought it was pretty fruity(pardon my language), for guys to be wearing tighter pants than girls.

To see it happening in the Bay Area(land of the hipsters), is just funny to me. I understand the bike messengers did it because they didn't want their pants to get caught up. Apparently sagging pants originated in prison, to indicate your openness to relationships with other men. Then the ghetto kids got into it, then the suburban kids got into it.

I wear my pants fitted. I like to look clean and well dressed. Nice shoes, nice shirt, clean hair cut, and if I have any facial hair I keep it neatly trimmed.

I dress to attract the kind of women I'm into. Clean, professional, well dressed, and fit. People form opinions about you, when they first see you. So whether you like it or not, it's an issue. It also is an issue with the cops, who I seek to avoid. So if dressing a bit preppy keeps them off my back, then so be it.

I think it's fruity, but if you women are into guys who are skinnier than you, then so be it. Careful, you might catch them wearing your clothes :)

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
? . . . Pants?

hippie-48540.jpg

smokefs8.gif

flyer

thats the new trend. just like how baggy jeans was 10+ years ago.
cant wait till 10+ years later to see what the next trend is.. dont wear jeans?

BennyLava

Used to like baggy jeans, then gained 30 pounds, now I wear them kinda skinny :D

I am to lazy and broke to buy new clothes :D Im still a student and earn about 600€/month. I feel really bad when I go to a clothing store and see that a pair of jeans is 150-300€. I pay 300€ for my apartment and 200€ for food. So I should work 2 months for 1 decent pair of jeans....fuck that shit...something is really wrong with clothing prices....

Moreover I get the same results with chicks if Im in 200€ jeans or in 20€ shorts....so I really dont care much anymore....I rather spend my money for healthy food and a sports center membership.

trouble

Veteran
well im startin this because i fukin hate skinny jeans, but i see ppl wearing them constantly (dudes)

...just curious who hates them as much as me

i like my jeans big and baggy not saggin, but prolly look saggin....i usually wear huge ass usmc fatigues tho

i especially dont get how bmxers and skaters wear the tight shit

:dunno:

NOKUY, I'm with you on this one, only well shaped-girls need to wear skinny jeans.

And only girly-men would wear those things. Most likely the same kind of men that would wear those Richard Simmons shorts, and riding roller blades in South Beach.

:wave:

mack 10

Veteran
lol funny topic. i'm with you guys. skinny jeans just aint funny. the uk is flooded with muppets wearing em.

Molson

Capris? Skinny Jeans? Not while I'm alive. Fuck that. I like my jeans slightly baggy. If I wanted to wear tight fitting pants, I'd buy some fucking yoga pants. I pass kids wearing skinny jeans on the street regularly. I just shake my head and keep on moving. Un-fucking-believable. Truly.

straight leg, relaxed, and boot cut.

true religion, diesel, lucky,

for under $75 GAP is pretty nice.

It's good to get jeans a little longer when you buy them, as they will shrink a bit. It's good to look for preshrunk jeans as they won't shrink much when you wash them. You should wash them inside out and don't dry them in the dryer.

I usually wear fatigues. Those fellas that wear those tight jeans look as if they never had clean clothes and got some pants out of their girls clothes, probably wearing their thongs too:bigeye:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope everyone can wear whatever they want without anyone judging them. I sure am going wear what makes me comfortable.

B

bract

I wear Prana jeans (not Prada, huge difference), designed for rock climbing. They are pretty damn skinny, but not like the kids wear em. And my jeans are gusseted and 5% spandex. The ladies love em. I'd wear 100% pink spandex if it meant I got to go balls deep on the girl I'm after. It's just clothes. What matters is what you are packing when you're naked.