What's new

Jbyrds Multi-Strain Continual Soil Grow

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey jbyrd really high grade impression from your shotbud man, high quality weed n'work confirmed for you, really enjoyed to see this fantastic resin coated everywhere up the fats nuggs, i think this fert. is great great choice...rep+++ for you grower and keep on keeping up that ill be watching closely!!!!

jbyrd

Looking like its gonna be another good run. Keep it greenin'!

Thanks man! I'm working on it :canabis:

hey jbyrd really high grade impression from your shotbud man, high quality weed n'work confirmed for you, really enjoyed to see this fantastic resin coated everywhere up the fats nuggs, i think this fert. is great great choice...rep+++ for you grower and keep on keeping up that ill be watching closely!!!!

Thanks for the kind words man, I'm loving the grow-biotic line up. They just got their first full strength feeding tonight.

Measurements were:

1/2 tsp per gal Soluble Cal/Mg/K
2 tsp per gal Soluble Seaweed
1 TBLSP per gal BloomMax
15ml each of Grow/Bloom

PPM 1250 & PH 6.4

Here's some fresh shots

IMG_9496.jpg IMG_9497.jpg

IMG_9502.jpg IMG_9506.jpg

IMG_9508.jpg IMG_9509.jpg

IMG_9510.jpg querkle.jpg

vanillakush.jpg IMG_9512.jpg

jbyrd

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! LOL

Wassup girl, I didn't know you were here as well...might as well say :moon:!!! :)

Thanks for the props, you got something growing here? :dance013:

Edit: Who else is here? LOL

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! LOL

Wassup girl, I didn't know you were here as well...might as well say :moon:!!! :)

Thanks for the props, you got something growing here? :dance013:

Edit: Who else is here? LOL

:groupwave:

Yeah baby, I chill here from time to time, cool place with some cool peeps and oh my, the smilies! :party::peacock:

Yeah, I got a journal here, but I see you found that :tongue:

All the cool peeps are here :jump: AW usually runs a great journal or three here, Serg has one and loads of other cool peeps have accounts.

I'm here to smilie up your thread for ya. :dance013::moon::kissgrin:

jbyrd

LOL...yeah, some great smilies for sure! LOL...no pokes though? :laughing:

I'll see if I can find AW and Serg around as well. Love that shot in your journal with the fat cola hiding your face...that was ginormous! :gday:

jbyrd

Took some more shot of the girls tonight. It's all kicked in to over drive, transplanted a couple of cuts of the v.kush and took a little video. Video is crap....lol. The flashes are me trying to hit auto-focus...lol. I gotta learn that damn thing.

IMG_9520.jpg IMG_9522.jpg

IMG_9532.jpg IMG_9534.jpg

IMG_9535.jpg IMG_9537.jpg

Vkush.jpg QuerkleTop.jpg

Dank Factory Vol. 5 video

jbyrd

Got a couple lights out pics for ya. Girls are day 20 from 12/12 and moving along nicely. Can we bend time and make it go a little faster? :laughing:

IMG_9544.jpg IMG_9546.jpg

IMG_9547.jpg IMG_9548.jpg

IMG_9549.jpg IMG_9553.jpg

IMG_9558.jpg IMG_9559.jpg

jbyrd

Some freshies for ya :) Day 24 of 12/12, finished stretch and packing it on now. I'm impressed with the Querkles growth and how fat their getting. I'm also very impressed with these nutrients, Grow-Biotic is kicking some ass for me!

Enough rambling...here's some shots!

IMG_9586.jpg IMG_9587.jpg

IMG_9591.jpg IMG_9593.jpg

IMG_9595.jpg IMG_9596.jpg

IMG_9597.jpg IMG_9602.jpg

IMG_9603.jpg

jbyrd

Day 27 12/12, plants are fattening up very nicely and the room is smelling pretty dank ;). Here's some quick shots of everything!

IMG_9607.jpg IMG_9609.jpg

IMG_9610.jpg IMG_9615.jpg

IMG_9616.jpg IMG_9617.jpg

IMG_9622.jpg IMG_9626.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts