What's new

(Jamm)japanese medical marry!

Hey fellow japanese people! Im in the states but I am japanese and irish lol, anyways a while back i was in japan i remember reading a article about japanese people pushing to use medical cannabis, then i did some research last night and I found that very article online, well not the same but similar! Jamm its pretty cool all the japanese grower should check it out. some awesome information here on this link, its in english but they have a japanese based web page thats still up in running, i can't read japanese so i don't know what the status of jamm is but jamm is in motion!Check it out

http://www.taima.org/en/jamm.htm

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Yeah, but I'm not sure how well it's doing. The owner of that home page was arrested a few years ago for selling marijuana to a writer. Doesn't do much to help the cause. I heard he was arrested again about a year later, but I can't confirm it. The info on that page is old.

Last edited:

Japanfreakier

Veteran
He owns a head shop so he was already a target to begin with, should have been more careful but he's cocky. The man in charge of Jamm didn't get in any problems though.

C.N.C

legalization of marijuana in japan sounds like a great idea but i dunno, i doubt it will ever fly:badday: by the way, it says on the japanese site that the last update was on 2004/3/22

G

medical garden, ganja farmer

medical garden, ganja farmer

heloo, japanas, hey, nicely that it is you more and more on forum, I greet with music of reggae toptop marihuana
naturally on manure​
ps: naturally white widow ::)))
this is Polish GANJA
MEDICAL Garden GanJa​
WHITE WIDOW

HAWAII x SKUNK # 1

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts