What's new

Jamaican Outdoor Seeds

Yeah they WERE looking good. Checked them out Monday night and they were all wilted and looked like death. I freaked out. Watered them (cause the soil was really dry) and set my humidifier, just outside the closet, to full blast. I also finally got my Brinks light timer setup to on at 6pm, off at 10am - prior to this I had just been manually turning the lights on/off.

Tuesday morning, things were better, but at least 2 of the seven will not be coming back.

...and the other crap is my motherboard died, so I can't upload any pics. I'll update photos hopefully within a week.

Thats the problem with multiple plants in one pot, sometimes when you separate the seedlings you damage the roots. If you ripped any of the roots apart during the transplant it could very well cause wilt. Sometimes if you put a humidity dome over them untill the roots heal they'll come back. Good luck.

Here are the survivors 4 weeks in.

3 Died from the transplant.

I attempted to adjust my Ph levels and i messed up and burned these guys pretty bad. They are actually looking alot better. I have since ditched the first batch of water and correctly made a new batch.

Thanks guys,
Blitz

I would've held onto those seeds in the hopes that i could get a 1000w fixture set or tried to grow them in some fashion of a greenhouse. I just don't know how you'd be able to keep them happy with what you can provide in that setup you've got. Unless you got some stuff I didn't see in your pic.

Well Redbull,
What are your recommendations. Have you done a micro grow? What is it that you think I'm missing? How can I make these happier?
I do have a 450w HPS, but I'm trying out the LED. I have a humidifier, carbon filter exhuast, heater, HID lighting, Ph adjusting chemicals, nutes, fox farm soil...
:dunno:
This is my first grow ever. Gotta start somewhere...

Other thought, when should I place these guys into their flowering pot? Can I wait to see if they are female in their current pots or will this hinder them?

From tonight, before watering.

Anyone got some advice on these and my next steps? I believe this is the begining of the 4th week from seed.

Thanks
:plant grow:

Heres some more pics but out of the chamber.

When should I be able to tell sex with these? I've been looking at where the stems meet the trunk but not seeing any preflowering or much of anything happening. They are still on 16 hours of light.

Thanks for your help

labtec

Yo biltz you could turn the light on 18 hours on and 6 hours off if you want a couple more hours of daylight. Just give them some more time, and they'll show you their sex. That bible has tons of good pictures on sexing them. They are looking good though.

labtec

R.I.P. blitzstieg. I got a call from his wife today telling me that he died in a motorcycle accident. I just went to their wedding 2 months ago. :(

Latest posts

Latest posts