What's new

jamaican "lambsbread"

Drewsif

Impromptu poll

Best buzz you ever got:

Seeded?

Unseeded?

With concentrates from shat starting material being the future of Cannabis , I think it's now okay to admit pollinated is superior. Something to do with the huge amount of linolenic acid produced (which converts into jasmonic).

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Best buzz? Absolutely my Honduran Trash. Only grows on one Honduran Island. Maybe two. May as well call it NZT. Super motivating, crystal clear and very high (not a stone at all), lets me focus on a task like a fucking lazer beam, and lets me snap back to reality on demand. Clouds are whiter, sky is bluer, and food is amazing. The downside? Only lasts 1.5 to 2hrs max. The upside? I can smoke it again. Lol

If you don't want to wake up your neighbors with the lawnmower at 1am, don't smoke it before bed.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have no idea what strain it was but was super trippy and psychedelic. Had an incredible experience to Pink Floyd on a superior sound system in this awesome van. Listened to both sides of the cassette.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I've noticed that seeded bud usually is much better as far as effects go.

I haven't done a side-by-side, but I think that's a myth.

I have no idea what strain it was but was super trippy and psychedelic. Had an incredible experience to Pink Floyd on a superior sound system in this awesome van. Listened to both sides of the cassette.
lol. Been there. Next morning you're like "WTF was that!". lol

Im'One

Impromptu poll

Best buzz you ever got:

Seeded?

Unseeded?

With concentrates from shat starting material being the future of Cannabis , I think it's now okay to admit pollinated is superior. Something to do with the huge amount of linolenic acid produced (which converts into jasmonic).

Not sure about the past but my seeded Hermie red lebanese was amaZING. four hour cerebral buzz listening to captain beefheart has me in stiches

JosephKent

I hear you. I found this strain while on holiday. When I told them I wanted seeds, they thought I was nuts. They love import, not the local "Trash". Only a few germinated from about 40 seeds so I'm on a seed run this year.

Sorry if this is a little late, but is there any chance that Honduras is similar to the one ACE Seeds has? You're really selling me on it with the uplifting, motivated effects.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Sorry if this is a little late, but is there any chance that Honduras is similar to the one ACE Seeds has? You're really selling me on it with the uplifting, motivated effects.

It's never too late.

I haven't tried ACEs. But from what I hear, it's pretty close if not identical. ACE collected theirs about 2000 if I'm not mistaken. So there may be a little drift. Also, I think theirs comes from the mainland. I'll do 4 outdoor side-by-side next year. I'd love to see the difference.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Vibes let's prepare a new repro with around 40 seeds, F6 targeted! September start...

(Bushman P1s from GrowDan, F2 n' F3 by Rahan, F4 (1) by Upok and Volcanik, F4 (2) by Jahgreenlabel, F5 by OvergrowDaWorld)

Thanks to ODW for his F5s, as you know i lost my all seeds stock last year!

So i decided to reduce my pots and extend the number of seeds at start. I choose some deep and high 0.7l will see ^^ watering will be seven days a week at flo time and even with 250W lol. Anyway i will not run them to 20 weeks, a good half will be enough for the reproduction. In the same time i prepare others genetics for the F1 opportunity (x JLB males), i hope to find some tasty girls with my fruity Mazari line, also some Sweet Tooth #4 to play with, all to develop the sativa flavors... Well will see, wish me luck nothing is done but i look forward to meet the JLB again, also let's hope to find enough good specimens to clone! Peace.

gatts

Just wanted to say thanks for all that you guys do.

These threads are so informative.

Was looking at the Jamaican Spirit F2, but I'm thinking I'd need quite a few to find something special, thoughts?

Anyone pop the Caribe by Cannabiogen?

Jahgreenlabel, love your work! Are we going to see the Double Jam again?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya x28! ;)

picture.php

djimb

Veteran
Wow, I go away for a few months and when I come back, exciting things are afoot!

Roms, those little ones look gorgeous! I'm excited to follow along. This grow alone is reason enough to spend all my free time here again. :woohoo:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Vibes Djimb, there will be no 18/20 weeks complete flowering i just plan enough time for the reproduction but i will take few pictures and try the cloning of the best!
huggg.gif

Salut Hempy McNoodle, they are F5 made by OvergrowDaWorld in America a few years ago, perpetuated before in France by the Vibes Collective after being collected by GrowDan at a Bushman rasta concert in Martinique early 2000. So Bushman said that the line came from the 70s vibration in Trenchtown, Kingston. It is the famous Jah ganja!
biggrin.gif

(?) Initially came from the Sadhu community in South India, boom Shiva, maybe from Kerala area...

Latest posts

Latest posts