What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

Siever

Veteran
I've had an hermie Malawi in my last crop.
It's buds were worthless and it pollinated the females. Quite heavily on some flowers.
To me, it was a total waste of time and space.
I will cull every hermie in the future, no matter what other landrace Guru's - lovers say.

Siever

F

free_gardener

Hi guyz,
The last P0 seeds of this Jamaican lambsbread will be tried this year, aside with P1 seeds (circa 2007) to produce new fresh P1 or P2 seeds depending on the germ rate of the P0.

Grows of more than 30 individuals showed a kind of good stability in the line, most different phenos seemed due to difficulty of giving it the perfect environment. Only needed a slight selection for non hermie-traits. But still interesting to produce seeds for the oldest generation available ;)

Peace

Eventually none of the P0 sprouted. And had a few P1 grow but all females... so no new fresh P2 seeds here :)

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola shush,

Are you able to comment on the final product, given the time to flower it would be great to know if you were rewarded with the legendary effects of the Lambsbread:)

Saluods

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

Yes Alone.She was harvested 2 months ago.The picture above is taken around day 90 i think.
I have new f3's in flower atm and also looking for male:)

Any updates on your plants?

eyes wide shut

does anyone know the origins of the name lambs bread?
i had heard that all across Jamaica there was a weed known for growing anywhere, everywhere and spread quickly and thus they called it land spread. my theory is that it was once misheard and then the name stuck as lambs bread. i could be completely wrong but it makes sense in my head

The leaves are very nutritious. I would imagine there's a reason animals eat it. The leaf alone is not quite a plant fertilizer, but neither is shit

eyes wide shut

There's also the story about people feeding ganja to sheep and goats in Africa.. resulting in the ultimate cure... But that story should maybe be taken with a grain of shit.

nice one! i'm always interested in shit like this

The leaves are very nutritious. I would imagine there's a reason animals eat it. The leaf alone is not quite a plant fertilizer, but neither is shit

im not sure what you mean by this... also leaf mulch is amazingly fertile! and shit is possibly the best natural fert out there!

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello,

jamaican lambsbread and doublejam pics

best vibes

Attachments

• jamaican lambs.jpg
    jamaican lambs.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 41
  • lambsbread.jpg
    lambsbread.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 35
  • lambsbread2.jpg
    lambsbread2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 42
  • doublejam.jpg
    doublejam.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 41

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello,

many thx blank ;)

ODW, I'll follow your thread ;)
good luck

best vibes

Attachments

• lambsbread3.jpg
    lambsbread3.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 35
  • dj1.jpg
    dj1.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 35
C

Cannabisso

Hi jahgreenlabel is your Lamb's Bread the same one used by Cannabiogen in Double Jam? Thanks.

C

charlie garcia

Hi jahgreenlabel is your Lamb's Bread the same one used by Cannabiogen in Double Jam? Thanks.

Double Jam is from Underground Collective itself, not from CBG,
its Jamaican BM from CBG crossed to Jamaican Lambsbread

We just retail his stock for sale
best
kaiki

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts