What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaican Bud Pics?

KYHomeGrown

anybody got any pics of jamaican bud to share? would love to know which location it came from if you would not mind sharing. Im going to negril in less than a month and Im quite curious about the budz!

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
i've got info about some jamaicans in my revival of the ultimate sativa thread in breeders forum

G

i just recently went to jamaica. the nugs were awesome. some of the buds reminded me of the "mids" that make it to the northeastern US except nicely dried and not compressed. these ones smoked real nice ina joint witha real racy high, then i got gifted some chocolate nugs(i called em), they were sucha dark green they almost looked brown. and had an amazing smell of sandalwood and cocoa.covered in the most amber trichomes. this kind knocked me on my ass. i then got another strain that was bright green, had HUMONGOUS calyx's and no leaves on the buds. and this one smoked like some nice jack herrer.
it was cool because when i went i was on ocho rios, and it was harvest season so everyone was giving nugs away. have fun!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
When is harvest season specifically?? lol ...ive never been to Jamaica but i plan on going soon! ill make sure to go when its harvest season!

G

late november-early to mid december, dude it was so cool. i hooked up with some locals when i arrived on my cruise ship. although not recommended by many, i had the most amazing time. sure beats sittin on the beach with all the people from the cruise ship! peace brother
M_S

mojo42006

KYHomeGrown said:
anybody got any pics of jamaican bud to share? would love to know which location it came from if you would not mind sharing. Im going to negril in less than a month and Im quite curious about the budz!

here you go, i got these beans from negril last august

Latest posts

Latest posts