What's new

Jamaican blue mountain !

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I know for the intersex with Landrace but In 3 days it is very fast and surprising for this jam!!

I have a bit of experience with intersex traits...and there's a lot of variation btwn how are they expressed in the plant.

For example, the Leb line I'm working there's a very high % of intersex traits, but are easy to find in the plant cause since the show their sex show me bannas + stigmas, or lot of male balls and suddendly lot of white hairs hehe.

I recommend you to kill all the hermies unless you don't have any other male to keep the line alive...but I think it's not this case.
In my experience intersex traits are not interesting, I prefer to find first class without them hehe.

salut! take care:tiphat:

C

charlie garcia

Not need to save intersexuals if there are good ones instead.
Ive seen hermis which were great smokes indeed but not for seeds.
best

C

charlie garcia

Second run for these Jamaicans, starting flowering outdoors in pots
best
JamaicaBM100914005copia.jpg

JamaicaBM100914006copia.jpg

is been little stressful for earlier lots and I saw in the very low brances a few nanas in a couple of ladies and at the very end, seeds from these 2 were rejected

Last edited:
B

blancorasta

"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to charlie garcia again" LOL

lovely lookin ladies bro,
peace and all the best

C

charlie garcia

Few more shots, is been rainning hard and turned bit cold already, I hope weather improves and allows good flower expressions
cuidense
JamaicaBM100918006copia.jpg

So branchy she makes nice and large colas as seen in diferent pictures
JamaicaBM100918005copia.jpg

B

blancorasta

Hey Charlie,

Hey Charlie,

do you know, or can you tell by the lot number what year my beans were produced?

i would like to wait a while and get another pack before i start these, unless they are already a couple years old in which case ill pop them asap.

thanks,
peace

B

blancorasta

ahhhh!

ahhhh!

you guys make me so jealous, i want some pure JBM so bad i guess i'll have to settle for my Caribe for now which i will be starting soon.

darwinsbulldog hey bro, i got your pm sorry i havent gotten back to you, hella busy lately. ive been giving it some thought and will get in touch with you soon .... hopefully.

peace guys

conlarazon

Veteran
Hi from Chile

Hi from Chile

I've read it completely - and that that using the goolge translator - I was reading to charlie garcia CCafe until he left. Then in CBG -seleccion de machos y hembras -

Now I'm more active in icmag and I can follow more closely.

His work is for people.

Greetings from Chile Kaiki.

C

charlie garcia

Jamaica coming soon amigos, some seeds drying soom to be harvested yet. Hope things are well with yours Breizou and JGL, buena suerte amigos

They need time to be harvested but also plants were dusted again for better crops. Is not a quick line and used to be harvested in first-mid November around here. Good mold resistant. With the cold outside lots of calyxes show purple colorations, hope be able to take pics soon

Hola Conlarazon, there are still some clones in Chile of this jamaican ;) Maybe you remember was released into several Deluxe Mix with lots of other different varieties some time ago.
Aún hay algunos esquejes por Chile Conlarazón, quizás recuerdes estuvo en varios Deluxe Mix hace años con otras líneas varias.

Espero los pimeros lotes estén listos de nuevo en ya mismo ;)
cuidense
best
JamaicaBM101004002copia.jpg

JamaicaBM101004006copia.jpg

conlarazon

Veteran

Hola don charlie garcia, unfortunately I was not the lucky to get those cuttings of the mix, may have been RASJANO ...

It would be an honor to be able to access any of the Jamaican you do now, if you can from afar.

I here make seed for the rock, and sharing over the country, would be of great help in Diffusion in Chile ...

thanks again

Health and peace over there

Salud y paz para todos

Latest posts

Latest posts