What's new

jail again?????

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Sooooooooooo...... I've been out for two weeks as of last Friday. I gotta 9pm curfew .. can't smoke weed can't even do that k2 cuz they can trace that too. Been sober as fuck till today, drank my ass off and had some good timez atta lake..low and behold when I get back my PO's card is stuck. In my door.
They're on my ass ass worse than I could ever imagine.

Had a max of 35 years but plead to a 1-20.. attourney says ill do at least 2-4 years if I fuck this up... well I'm 2 weeks out of 3 years into it and alreadly fucking my fate and that's me on best behavior.

Don't know what to say or what's going to come of this..
Maybe do another couple months or maybe a few years..

As much as I know down time sucks id just like to get it over with.. I'm not a got damn drown.. fuck u. Fuck it all I'm a grower 4 life.
Just worried about my mutt and Apparently might have a child on the way.

I'm done. More news tomorrow
-sR

Neo 420

Veteran
DUDE. Your post sounded hella somber. I hope things pick up for ya. Sometimes when we get caught up we gotta say screw it and do what we gotta do to survive and if that means no grow show or being in by 9 then so be it. Think about your dog or unborn child..If you need someone to talk to PM me. Stay strong. YOU will be back in the game soon enough...

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
the way i see it you want freedom you got 2 options, either leave the country or play by their rules...i know it sux but hey....playing by their rules for 3 years is better than 20...or 35....i as well have conditions....10 pm, no drinking, no drugs, yadayadayada..... i dont have a PO though as its conditions of release.....anyways my point is i play by these rules(except smoking), cuz if im inside i make less money than i would if i was out, i actually live my life, rather than let them take it away

Danks2005

I've had a hard time playing by their rules in the past. Part of me thinks it would just be easier to do the damn time and get out free and clear. I feel like if I had 4 years probation, I'd fuck it up one way or another, at year 3.5, and go to prison any damn way. But, and it's a big but, now I'm married, and have a son. So at this point in my life, for once, I'd probly play by their rules. Good luck, keep your head up, find something legal to keep you busy, and you'll be back in Garden, living life in the fast lane in no time.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
What do they search for when they test for k2? Jwh 018? Simple. Order a different Research Cannabinoid such as 73 or 250.

It's expensive as hell to test for these chemicals in a lab setting in the actual herbal blends. I have never, until now, heard of them being able to test for the metabolites in the human body. I've heard they are working on ways to, but not yet. Perhaps they are bluffing you?

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
What do they search for when they test for k2? Jwh 018? Simple. Order a different Research Cannabinoid such as 73 or 250.

It's expensive as hell to test for these chemicals in a lab setting in the actual herbal blends. I have never, until now, heard of them being able to test for the metabolites in the human body. I've heard they are working on ways to, but not yet. Perhaps they are bluffing you?

Same here can they test for Salvia now as well?

How long does JWH-018 stay in your system?

Jdizzel

move to california and get a script and tell ur probtion officer to FUCK HIMSELF
when i got my renewal last year I was in the waiting room and this guy got a random and had a court date the next day for the shit he was in, but he had to travel 200 miles to the next avail doc because the one here was full, but that little piece of paper will allow you to smoke while on probation.
good luck and head west!!!!
and

NOR-CAL is way better that SO-CAL!!!!

S

sparkjumper

Sometimes its best to do your time and forego all that probationary bullshit.I chose prison over an in patient drug program

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
god bless the 80's and 90's
I pissed in a cup every month for 7 years, never failed once, and never went over a week without smoking. improved Urine-analysis technology is a bitch.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
dude if you p o card was stuck in your door.. why would you be in trouble are you on house arrest? you would have a tether... its not illegal to go to the store... you were out getting groceries. You know more in your situation then me.. But if you HAVENT been convicted/sentenced and your out on bond your still semi free.. right?

IWanaGetHiSoHi

Damn ... 2 weeks and you're out at a lake getting drunk ... so you pled to charges that carry 1-20 ... What Did They Actually Sentence You To? This is your Back Up Time. Quit fucking around getting drunk and looking for alternatives for weed. You need to keep your head about you. Missing a date with the Parole Officer is a technical violation Not a New Charge. You get 30-60 days for those type of infractions ... if it's your first ... and you have a good excuse that can be backed by an Upstanding Citizen(s) ... and depending on the severity of your crimes. Yeah ... they're going to read you the riot act to emphasize your Bad Position (I opted for doing my time instead of Probation) and being on Parole or Probation is the Third or Fourth Worst Position IMHO to be in when it comes to dealing with the law. I hope it works out for you.

A 9:00 PM curfew ain't probation, that's house arrest! 3 years of that just ain't gonna fly.

I'm thinkin' if you gave the PO a few months of perfect angel you mighta been able to swing a few nights out and a few less home visits But two weeks in? If you ain't already done so; call your PO, make your excuses, apologize profusely and straighten the fuck up!

Your PO is a guy with a job, most likely he has kids, a wife and doesn;t want to have to check up on you all the damn time. Give him a few months a super clean living and you'll probably earn a few more freedoms. You've may have established a bad relationship, try and clean that up.

You earn his respect and trust you might be surprised how things go in the future. You keep this up maybe he gives you some weekends in jail. Then it happens a few more times; he revokes you, you go to prison, he gets a new guy to supervise. Maybe this next "ward" won't make him work so fuckin hard.

I've had a had seven or eight different POs over the years, and every damn one of them left me alone after the first few months as long as I kept it cool. A very large majority of POs are just career civil servants lookin' for an easy livin'. Put on a good show and they'll leave you alone because the other side of the coin is the next guy might be a real fuck up, they tend to violate them guys and get 'em off their case load.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i know your pain and wish you the best buddy. i had to check in everyday for a year with my parole officer even if i had to work 10 hours and didnt check in when i got home he would be sitting on my porch with a urine test and breathalyzer. he would even go threw all my clothes and refrigerator. i would have to fold clothes and put food back in the fridge i felt violated. some are just fools

god bless the 80's and 90's
I pissed in a cup every month for 7 years, never failed once, and never went over a week without smoking. improved Urine-analysis technology is a bitch.
:D
I got busted for cultivation and a gun never had a whisper of heroin in my jacket. My PO would ask "You smoke any Thai weed this week? Thai weed may have traces of opium. If you did, I can 'forget' this month's test." All they ever tested for was opiates and speed! (70s)

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
That new shit they are doing with the "bond conditions" suck dont they? Talk about being sentenced before being convicted.Thats what it seemed like to me.

I can never do probation/parole.Really its just enough rope to hang yourself with.Like somebody already said..sometimes its best to just do the time.That all depends on you though.Women and childeren do complicate things some.Those early years with your childeren are precious.

Niacon(sp?) works very well to help with piss tests for MJ.But it only works for MJ.It will turn you red as a lobster and make you itch for a bit if you take too much.But it does work.I know that from personal experiance as well as friends of mine passing the tests with it.

Well I wish you much luck my friend no matter what ends up happening.....Keep your head up.

Take care.

If you're on your best behavior and their riding your dick like that I would assume that you can only do what you can. If they're going to violate you, they will, and you'll do time. If not then they won't but there's no sense worrying about if it might happen. Give the dog away and do what you have to do to make sure your kids taken care of while you're on vacation.