What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

Old Soul

Veteran
How many days are they in that pic? How many days do you take yours to? Delicious looking pic. Now I got some motivation to get mine dialed in so it looks like yours.
peace

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
well ,,,,,, most of the time i take them to 48-52 days ,,,,,but i have cut them down @ 42-45 days and i didnt see much of a difference in yield but ,,, i like the couple extra days of flush really makes the taste sweet !!!!!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
it is allready in the repertoire !!!!!!! ha ha i have a mom and a couple P.I.'s in flower now !!!! i was just curious about it it looks great so far !!!

Old Soul

Veteran
Hey Jack, thanks for the quick response. I took the first one at 47, but will probably just chop at 45 from now on. Also had to let you know that on the way home from smoking out my buddy I found an in and out burger and it was just as good as it looked in those pics. The best chocolate shake as well, I love them when they are thick like that.
peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hey O.S.

yea that sounds like a plan 45-47 allways works !!!!!!

gotta love the InAndOut Awsome burgers 4by4 animal style is my favorite

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

L-Immortal

Hey Jack,

Ya I’m a lazy bastard I had a few puffs of (Alaskan Thunderfuck) and been sipping on some (sailor Jerry's rum) needless to say I’m in no state to be going back to page one for my question. Actually it is pretty basic can you give me a quick blip on your nutes used?

Thanks in advance jack

p.s. I sure am craving for some in and out right about now. What do you know about that?
LOL :D

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hey there immortal

i use A.N. sensi two part line it is four bottles two for veg and two for flower >>>> i also use some powdered nutes Bud bloom >>>>also sm-90 and clearx .... i dont really use anything eles i used to use fox farm but i like the sensi better >>>>>

MMMMMMM inandout thats what a hamburger is all about !!!!!!

hazy

Veteran
Oh man, you got me drooling with all those big ass plants jack. Your gonna have some monsters.
btw, I love the high tech look that lights in tubes give the room.:smoker:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thanks HAZY !!!!!!

well actually i thought they would be bigger by now all of my plants this round are looking small on yeild im not sure why !!!!!!

my buddy actually blames the tubes !!!! he says when i was in the box it was ok cause they were all trapped and crammed in there with the lights super close now that im in te room the light doesn't seem to be as bright he says >>>>the tubes are not effective in making a big light foot print >>>>> but i dont think hes right i think i did something worng>>>> maybe my mom was more stressed then i thought and its killing my yeild >>> i dunno it is pissing me off though

your right though i like the tubes all lined up the look space aged like im growing on the moon !!!!

S

Seismic

It still looks good to me jack, I think you will get a better yield than you think.
Best of luck dude, take care:joint:

Old Soul

Veteran
Hey Jack, I have heard the same thing about those tubes. They seem to work great for tight spaces because the light bounces off everything but they are not as efficient for an open room. One buddy has a 600 with a hood, and his roommate has 2 600 tubes, when they threw all three in a room together, the plants under the hood yielded well but the ones under the tubes suffered. The consensus seemed to be the footprint that the tubes made as well. Hope you get it worked out bro. Still looking killer for sure.
peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
seismic AND O.S. thanks guys !!!!

Ok so maybe ill retract that statment >>>>maybe there is more to his theory then i thought >>>>what about if i drop those tubes down on the plants hella close >>>they wont burn i know for a fact in the box they where touching the tubes >>>> that should help a little right ??? as of right now they are about a 14 inches away ill drop them down to 6 and see what happens >>>> then ill save up some cash for some new hoods >>>>>>>>>damnit i was planning on my next garden expense to be ebb and grow buckets >>>now i gotta get new hoods too shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really dont know why i hung the lights so high in the room what was i thinking????:wallbash:

Old Soul

Veteran
I went back and looked at the first pic and it just looks like the tubes let a lot of light go sideways instead of focusing it down on the plants, so I think lowering them will help a bit. Do the plants directly under the light look like they will yield better? I think you will notice a big difference once you get the hoods.
peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
yea your right im going to try and find some relectors to hang on them for now and i need to pull them apart and clean the glass too !!

the plants directlly underneath the lights seem to be about the same its hard to say i move the plants around alot when i water,,, i allways have>>>>>>>so sometimes they are on the outside some times inside>>>>> however the big P.I.'s ...>>> the buds on those look much bigger more what i exspect from the G.C. >>>they do have a light all to thereselves >>>> but still

i did lower the lights this morrning so we will see >>>>>>

i going to do something i said i wasnt going to but >>>> im going to flower one of my giant G.C. moms... im going to Dedicate the light the P.I.'s are under to her ,once the pi is done .......

i transplanted her to a 25 gallon container a few days ago.. im going to give her 20 days or so to put some serious root structure into that container >>>>then take some clones off her and throw her under 12/12>>>>>>
im going to drop that 600 right on her as close as i can a trim her up to try and make 5-8 colas feed by that massive stalk and root structure >>>>technicaly she has had 13 months of veg HA HA HA HA ,,,Fun,,,this will also be the first time i have tried to veg a mom that old !!!!!!!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hello all !!!!!

a little update

i transplanted both of the G.C. moms into giant pots the are loving their new soil homes >>>>>>
and the P.i. mom is looking massive
G.C. mom in her new soil
picture.php

picture.php

and the P.I. mom looking good

picture.php

a clone cut from PI

picture.php

a little root ball action
picture.php

picture.php

group all together after a trimming
picture.php

and last but not least the new addition my new soon to be mom Grand daddy purple (G.D.P.) :woohoo:
picture.php

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I might add some tubes around the out side of my scrog after seeing this. I'll keep my center hood. and add some little 75w or 150w hps on the sides, turn my larf into good buds