What's new

(Jacks Cleaner X Grapefruit) X G-13

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Lookin' Mighty Fine!

Lookin' Mighty Fine!

:yes: :canabis: Dang Smokey, those are frosted up real nice :yes: They all seem to have the same snowball type shape to the top of the cola...kind of a typical trait I've seen in the G13 bx and G13 crosses. What's the frangrance like? Super pics, thanks for sharing them with us. Looks like with all the trichs it will make for some nice cured bud.

I almost forgot about those! LOL....you and your Mrs. were such a delight to be around at the last 420 Cup, can't wait to party with you all again next year. But from the looks of all your recent pics, maybe we should just hold it at Smokey's house :D

:wave:dg

G

Hi DG!! I really wanted you to see these beauties. I'm glad you stoped by. I did these in you and Gypsy's honor. They smell just like blueberries and its very strong. they look to have about another week to ten days. I plan to enter a couple of these shots in the 420 photo contest. Thanks for all the kind comments they are greatly apreciated.

G

Hello everybody just a quick update on this strain. These pics are from day 52. But today is day 55 and one is scheduled to come down tomorrow. The rest in the next four days. The one that's ready tomorrow has some rock hard buds. So I look foward to that. That about it for now, next pics will be harvest ones.

Hieagle, I'm looking for a safe addy, I'll let you know how it works out. I certainly thank you for the offer.

High CC, How are you doing these days? I sure want to hear how that SD clone smokes.

G

Smokey damn
thats some nnice looking shite there. I like how the nugz are round & tight
im drooling over here..

sack