What's new

Jack's backyard Fun in the sun

HorseMouth

Nicely done! I'm glad you re-potted, it'll make all the difference in 3 weeks for sure.

Hope your flavors r nice.

GL this september

JerseyJack

I have been slacking lately, I got to get out there and take some fresh pics. I'm thinking both Fugu's got about 10 days or so left.

These pics are from like 10 days ago.

Fugu1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fugu2
picture.php

picture.php

Og1, started flowering a good week or 2 after her sis.
picture.php

picture.php

Og2
picture.php

Have a great sunny weekend all.:tiphat:

Very Nice Jack,

I would think those Fugus could go a little longer than that, they look like they are have alot of chunking to finish out with. Good Trichs on her, hope she does well for ya.

jakezking

JerseyJack - It's nice to see another backyard grow where size is an issue. I hate having to keep my lil' ladies lil', but for those of us who are in non-medical states, we have no other choice (except not to grow, and that's not really a choice). You have some really great lookin' ladies, dude! You're doing some fine work with them; I'm having some of the same issues as you - pests, days on end of rain, and small pots; but, the finish line is finally in sight! Good luck to you in finishing those beauties out!

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Nice looking plants making some fat flowers. Congrats. I use Black Gold with good results. I do add bone meal, blood meal and mag to the mix.

FlaDankster

Veteran
You wasn't tellin no lie about those OG2's Jack!

Thats gotta be the sexiest chick in jersey bro!!!!!

Everything is lookin luscious.

FD

bigherb

Veteran
lovely pics they all look great

that fugu is definetly blowfish dom ,i grew out a bubba dom pheno last year gorgeous turned almost black at harvest but it ,didnt carry over into the buds ,AAA bag appeal delicious and a head banger aswell

i look forward to a smoke report on your fugu

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Latest posts