What's new

jack-o test

Better late than never
Here are my jack-o test seeds, They where put in water to soak on June 14 and these pic's where taken on the 21th. Half of these seeds are the jack-o and the other half is some rez.chem d bx1. all of them had tails in 3days and where put into rapid rooters then. I will transplant them into bio buckets in another week the chemd are on the right in the second bucket

day 13

day 13

picture.php
picture.php
Here they are at day 13. I have them running 24/7 under cfl's. I transplanted them into the bio buckets yesterday,where they will veg at least a couple more weeks the jack-o are growing very fast compared to the chem d . but that may be just how the are

K

Karma Genetics

looks like they wanne show what they got ha ha .... Very nice hillbilly

day 21

day 21

Here they are at day 21. I transplanted them 6 days ago into the buckets. I am feeding them pure blend pro at 400 ppm,will boost that up today to about 600 ppm. I am going to veg at least 2 more weeks until they get to about 12"-18",then flip to flower[url='http://www.icmag.com
picture.php
picture.php

your not going to believe this

your not going to believe this

I went to check on my plants today and as soon as I went in the room I could hear my rez. pump was running dry. I have a 55 gallon rez so I am thinking I must of sprung a big leak some where. (My room is in a outbuilding so I don't have to worry about water on the floor ) so I open the door and see that my plants are looking a little sick and so are a little wilted, so I am thinking this must have be going on a couple of days.:fsu: so I fill up the rez and start to look for leaks, nothing anywhere? Then after about 15 min one of the 3" drain lines starts to overflow. so now I am thinking I have a bunch a gunt or roots built up in the line so I start to run a wire into it to clear it. that side clears and then the other side starts to overflow:wallbash: I am thinking wtf is going on nothing is coming out of the line. finally I start to take my system apart to check it out when a black shiny thin slides by :1help: I got a fucking black snake making a home in my drain line. so I am running a piece of hose in and out of this line trying to get this thing out,after 30 min of poking and pulling the lines start to flow so I step out the door to check the flow and the damn snake is coiled up looking at me with its mouth open. well fear took over and that is the end of the snake.snake . the plants should recover in a few days so I will update then

scaramanga

Glad your plants are all right. That's a pretty funny story, must scared the crap out of you; I know it would of if it'd been me.