What's new

Jack O' Nesia - At HoMe

K

Karma Genetics

Yeah i would up that EC a bit.

I like to hit the amnesia, and jack o nesia's hard at peak flower, when the first brown hairs are there.

You did keep them in a very nice shape, as they are known be a big stretcher.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks:wave:

Thank you for step in:)

They look like the "core" aka mopel cut it is true;) But i am sure that the yield will be better, and the taste of this cut of Jacko' is very similar to the JH while the effect is the one of the Amnesia:)

I increased the EC level and they look good, they' ll take their time, but they are coming well:) Thanks for the advice Karma on the stretch, i pinched them a lot and finally they have a perfect size yet;)

Pics at day 33:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good evening':wave:

Few macros of two apex:)

I' ve just the bud today and the smell starts to come slowly and it is unbelievable how they smell strong and so good, citrus powaaa in the same way as the SSH moppel but more like if she contains bubble like a club soda lemonade:jump:

Day 36:

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

F

Fluffy Clouds

it is unbelievable how they smell strong and so good, citrus powaa like she contains bubble like a club soda lemonade:jump:

nice plants sunka:tiphat: yeah like you say... lemony goodness :D i made hash from it... man! i got addicted to it... i turned two big plants to hash only :D :D :D

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all:)

Thanks Dronli and Fluffy to step in:tiphat:

@Fluffy: oh yeah i will make a good hash i think at theend of this run:D

They start to get bigger, but still yellowing a bit, i increased my EC we will see now:)

Pics at day 43:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:gday:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows:wave:

Thanks for the words, i unfortunately am angry against me for the bad management on the Jackonesia...after the low EC i gave them too much too quick, and they did not enjoyed it...

Nevertheless the smell is just AWESOME on them, mannnn Karma they smell so citrus and so strong, really i find it like a sparkling citrus lemonade, really nice Haze, thanks a lot for this cross and respect to my bro Ra2:tiphat:

Pics at day 51:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

by the looks i would say that is a very nice 50/50 pheno you got there.

yeh looks like you over did the feeding a bit.

When you wanne play safe game go ec 1.6 from week 3 till 6 . then Hit it up in to 1.8 till flush.

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
this is a really nice show!!! I've to try this StRain one day......two of my fav genetics togheter!!!

F

Fluffy Clouds

hey šunka... it looks like your jars will be full soon again :jump: im curious if that lemony smell element will translate to dried and cured buds.. for me it was lemony for sure... but radva said he got no lemon, just sweet candy spices...

keep it up:dance013:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Sunka, great job on these one, thanks for sharing !!!

Props to Karma for this cross !

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows:wave:

Thank you for the comments, really appreciated :tiphat:

Pics at day 63:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the advice Karma about them and yeah very fifty/fifty pheno, i really enjoy it!!

@Fluffy: Yop bro' i' ll let you know, when i smoked it with Ra2 the smell was pretty lemon/lemonade for me too, so i' ll say more Sweet Lemon Spicies:D

Vibes to all!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all:wave:

I cut them at day 70, it will be some really nice gear woahh:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They are almost dry at the moment, still few days and it goes into jars:tiphat:

F

Fluffy Clouds

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the advice Karma about them and yeah very fifty/fifty pheno, i really enjoy it!!

@Fluffy: Yop bro' i' ll let you know, when i smoked it with Ra2 the smell was pretty lemon/lemonade for me too, so i' ll say more Sweet Lemon Spicies:D

yes let me know, radva said something like: "no lemon never!" :D

tokin hash of it is like tokin lemonade spicy cocktail :D

killer buds!:ying: