What's new

Jack Herer Passes Away

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
jah bless!!!
He is in the ganja heaven now...and light up fattys!!!
Lots of the famous JAck Herer will growen in his memory !!
Big loss for the movement!!!
Prayings to ya famaliy and friends!!
On love !!! One passion !!!
RIP Jack

Euphrates

Jack taught the world about the 50,000 commercial uses for cannabis HEMP. Knowing Jack since 1990, I considered him a very good friend. He will truly be missed by many of us.

One characteristic of Jacks that stood out to me was how friendly Jack was towards people he didn't know at all. he would invite them into his home to smoke and hang out and never tell anyone to leave. People were always welcome in his home, and yet he was never infiltrated or had anyone who was a narc come in and bother him. I truly think if they did, they would be so fascinated by Jack's passion and truth and friendliness that they would then leave him alone. Jack never got angry with anyone either, ever. He was such a humble and peaceful person, and the only time he would yell and get angry was in his passion describing his disgust at the police state. If Jack Herer had not wrote the Emperor Wears No Clothes, we would probably not have medical marijuana today. We certainly would not be wearing Hemp jeans and shirts and shorts and carrying wallets and backpacks made of Hemp.

I will reveal a secret here that is not really a secret if you knew Jack personally, because he always used to talk about this, but he claims him and captain Ed were on acid back in 1972 or so, when the idea occurred to them both that Hemp could potentially save the world. It was that acid trip that led to Jack and Ed writing the Emperor. Ed helping mostly with research in the early period, along the way. Captain Ed was Jack's best friend, and Captain Ed's Heads and Highs in Van Nuys has always been a symbol of the movement for anyone who lives in Los Angeles and frequents the place. I only mention Captain Ed here because I know Jack would have wanted him mentioned as well.

You have inspired me Jack, you have taught me. You have helped me see the potential in myself as well. You have supported me and have been a very good friend to me. You will never be forgotten for the beautiful and caring person and soul that you are.
Thank you for all you have done for us all.

Rest In Peace Jack Herer, you will always represent to me, the person who changed the world, and proved to me that one man could do it pretty much all by himself, given a strong enough will and a big enough heart.

What a beautiful post.

Definitely aught to pick up “The Emperor wears no clothes”. I wonder if the library carries it ?

I am a bit embarrassed.. This whole time I thought he was the author of the children’s book "The Emperor Wears New Clothes". The one my Mother use to read to me as a child.

Ode to a great man he opened my eyes to everything that I now know my life has been personally changed for the better by this man he is my hero. I preach his words to all who oppose cannabis to the point where they won't bring up the topic anymore in fear of a 2 hour long lecture. Ordering another copy of the emperor tonight.

jimi gr0wtriX

i actually have two different Jack Herer strains in my growroom (cinnammon and K.O.) and i really love it
Thank you Jack Herer , you deserve one of the first class places in heaven
R.I.P

ganjamind

it will be silent in my mind and soul today at 4:20
R.I.P Jack and all my Respect for this great person.
I will grow a Jack Herer plant and i will smoke in his memory...
All of the smokers from Romenia are in grieving today.
Eternal respect.

T

turtle farmer

R.I.P. Jack,no more pain...this one's for you-and the earth being better while you were here....thanks just isn't enough, to say how grateful we are for your tireless work.
you will be GREATLY missed..........
TF

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Jack Herer Day!

Jack Herer Day!

RIP Mr.Herer!
You´ve done well my friend.
Gonna roll a fat one in honour to you Sir!
:ying::ying::ying:

<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_2182908-->

J

jayburtonboy

RIP Jack!
We are all gonna make you proud very very soon
this bowl's for you!!!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I was wondering about the black back round..

But yea, this'll do it.

R.I.P. Jack and :respect:

I'm on a weed break, but i'll toke one for your memory tonite.