What's new

Jack Herer Grow

H

Hazeseeker

always wanted to try C99,
a mate hooked me up with a clone just a couple of weeks ago, still in the early stages of growth so not sure which pheno it is,
looking forward to seeing what it's like

i'll try and get some pics up later today of Jack Herer Pheno #3:yes:

peace

H

Hazeseeker

Nice man:canabis:, yeah the bud structure does look similar,
it'll be interesting comparing them when they're both fully ripe:yes:
here's a few pics of pheno #3, see what i mean about the resin on this girl:headbange

Jack Herer Pheno #3 - Day 42 of flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

got this pheno backed up as a cutting ^^ :yes:

peace

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
wow their looking fantastic HAZESEEKER flushing out nicely......

and JONES your c-99 looks great.......

Respect All Around..:bow::bow:

G

Hazeseeker some very nice plants you have .i wished i could make my plants yellow more like yours. i do try and get 3-4 plants to change. and that is 1/2 my plants. but growing organic
most times you can smoke it right after drying and its smooth.

hammerhead that's one thing i like on the kalimist is its a real easy plant to trim . i have 2 kalimist in flower as i right and thats got to last me for at least 6 months. i have to tear down my flower room. but at least its some strong smoke .

almost forgot to mention .i have 4 sshf2 seedlings and 4 c99 that i will keep in veg for the 6 months. they are going to be monsters . i will have to rig a scrog.

does any one know what the sshf2 from Capricorn seeds are like . they use to sell them at the stairway. from what i have heard. i ordered 2 pack one from boutique and one from chronic. and both never arrived no letter or nothing. so this nice guy on this site donated me about 15 super silver haze .and 15 sshxak47cherry pheno. so i am trying them out
i guess any ssh is better then no ssh.

You're right in thinking they look alike Jones. C99 is part Jack Herer. Mr.Soul from Bros. Grimm found a special female JH pheno and named it "Princess". This was used in the making of C99. Good luck with the grow, I hear C99 is amazing.

Nugz

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking very nice hazeseeker bro very nice....

luv2garden

Hazeseeker,

Looking awesome bro! I just got a pack of Sensi JH from gypsy and can't wait to grow them and hopefully find that sandalwood pheno.

I'm keeping an eye on this one for sure!! can't believe they are starting to yellow at 45 days don't they go like 70 days?? damn that's early looks like you can finish in 60.

Peace!

H

Hazeseeker

Yeah the first pic was taking inside the grow room under the 400w HPS:yes:,
i'll get some pics up tomorrow of the Grape pheno (#10) + more pics of #3 (one with the crazy resin),
#3 is definately gonna be the 1 crossed to my Northern Cheese Haze, amount of resin is unreal on that girl,
gonna be going on the search for the male in the Northern Cheese Haze very soon:joint:

peace

H

Hazeseeker

Day 46 of flower

Pheno #10 (Grape Pheno)

lovely aroma from this pheno, strong grape smell,
think this will be 1 of the longer flowering girls, guess around 110 days flowering
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno #3 (sour pineapple/citrus)
stunned by the amount of resin on this pheno, never seen resin like this on a plant before,
gonna be a quick finisher as well judging how it looks today on day 46 of flower,
overjoyed i kept a cutting of this girl, i can only imagine the amount of resin once dialed in:yes:,
very difficult pheno to photograph tho, i've found this the case in the past as well,
some plants are more 'camera happy' than other plants
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Bulldog11

Veteran
Very very nice indeed. Always fun to see some suburb genetics. By the way, your ladies look very photogenic to me.

Taproot

nice looking plants. the smell of opening a door of a growroom full of JH is nice.these plants when kept to 3 main colas.will produce huge buds under 1000 watt hps systems. Taproot

C

cheesey

is a stunner mate , keeper for sure yeild so far looks great too .

H

Hazeseeker

luv2garden said:
what camera you using?
using a Canon EOS 450D (Rebel xSi) with the stock lens (18-55mm):yes:

cheesey said:
is a stunner mate , keeper for sure yeild so far looks great too .
she is bro:headbange, looks alot better in real life than what it looks in the pics,
the resin count is immense:canabis:, i'll upload a pic of the mum/cutting of this girl (#3) later today man,
should be able to take the first set of cuttings from it within the next 2 weeks or so:yes:

peace

C

cheesey

what flower time u think Pheno #3 is going to go ? 70 days ish ? has any started to foxtail yet ? realy hope Pheno #3 does . shes going to be 1 kick ass smoke cant wait .