What's new

JACK HERER From SensiSeeds

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
well apparently it has cherry undertones when allowed to finish properly...i'm gonna find out in a couple weeks........

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
thanks dr.dank for stoppin by and giving some kind words...

jack flash is also good it's Jh backcrossed to a skunk pheno to shorten flowering time.. i know some people who grow this strain regularly and its a very good smoke and a good cash crop too ......
and the nl#5Xhaze is a champion on its own . its very good smoke but a little too racey for me but i know a few people who swear by it....

thanks for stoppin by.......

yeah I was hoping to find a few keepers Im about to flower about 6 jack flashes and 4 nl#5xhaze never grown them before but they look very good, the guy at sensi seeds told me this where nice producers and great quality smoke on my last trip to amsterdam.

your grow is about to get sticky can't wait for some updates :)
thanks for the reps :smokeit:

vince514

Veteran
well good luck with your grow dr.dank im sure you'll find something elite to keep outta those genetics............i've always wanted to go to amsterdam myself however not sure how my lengthy criminal record would reflect on my travels......bah one day soon i'm gonna go no matter what i figure if i save 3000$ that should be enough for 1 week i guess..i hear it's real expensive in the dam........only one way to find out...lol.....

have a great day y'all

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
well good luck with your grow dr.dank im sure you'll find something elite to keep outta those genetics............i've always wanted to go to amsterdam myself however not sure how my lengthy criminal record would reflect on my travels......bah one day soon i'm gonna go no matter what i figure if i save 3000$ that should be enough for 1 week i guess..i hear it's real expensive in the dam........only one way to find out...lol.....

have a great day y'all

Thank you, yeah Amsterdam is a most you need to make it there sometime before you die :) it is expensive tho europe is expensive...
I don't see how criminal records can hold you back, but I also don't have any records to compare to.
I'm hoping to find something elite in those packs of seeds, i already see some specials in them.... all the jacks are taller than me and tick, the nl#5xhaze is really wide... I never seen a plant branch to the sides like this girl does its incredible.
I'll post photos when i harvest if i can... :artist:
hope your jack turn out fantastic man keep it real.

vince514

Veteran
thanks alot dr.dank feel free to post up some pics of your plants.......

i think i'm gonna post up a quick update tonight when the girls wake up.....

thanks man and have a great day

B

bobdobalina420

NICE GROW SHOW!!!!!!!!!! Keep posting updates!! Your garden looks dense and happy!!!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
nice brings back memories havent smoked real jack in years remember it like yesterday miss it so much glad to here its still around and see ur results best of luck to u

vince514

Veteran
looks good, good luck!

thanks man their getting taller and more bushy by the day, i'm thinking positive

nice brings back memories havent smoked real jack in years remember it like yesterday miss it so much glad to here its still around and see ur results best of luck to u

thanks stoney i also remember smokeing the jack that was around in the late 90's it was always so sticky and got me high as hell:hotbounce.......
i'm gonna post up some more pics in a couple hours to show .........
thanks for posting everyone:smoker:

vince514

Veteran
hey everyone i have a small update on the jacks, today is day 3 of week 3 and their starting to show more hairs and smelling sweet ....

i like showing full canopy pics to show the uniformity of these girls..

check em out

i have a few close ups ...

they stretched about 2 inches within the last few days their now an average of 28 inches

i actually haven't noticed any resin production yet but im sure within the next few days it will start to produce some .......

thank you everyone who took the time to check this out......

have a good one

vince514

Veteran
hey guys i found 3 pics that i didn't upload yesterday ...

i wanted to show the individual plants and their bushyness

picture.php

picture.php

and one last canopy shot...

picture.php

until next time...have a great rest of the weekend...

B

bobdobalina420

Looking awesome!!!!! Everything does look really uniform and super healthy!! I can't wait to see those girls when they start packing on weight!!!!!!!!!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I love it man, they look a lot like my jack flash I'm super exited to see yours and mine finish up. great job

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Nice little forest ya got there,been wantin to grow Jack Herer ever since I got a sensi poster with him and his john handcock from a THC Expo in LA looks good man,also looks like dank will be in your future for sure.let me know if its worth huntin down ya?

vince514

Veteran
Nice little forest ya got there,been wantin to grow Jack Herer ever since I got a sensi poster with him and his john handcock from a THC Expo in LA looks good man,also looks like dank will be in your future for sure.let me know if its worth huntin down ya?

well i've smoked and grown jh before and i'd highly recomend getting some beans/clones its well worth the money:dance013:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Hey what's the name of that white plastic you've used with your room? is that like a panda film? anyways I need to cover the floor in my room and was looking for a thick floor thanks man.

JeanTonerre

Hey vince, what a line up of nutes, look like mine ! eheh, good job, fukn good strain, the original JH from SensiSeeds... i smoke a lot of Jack Herer in Montreal. this strain is almost everywhere here. but never really taste the original from sensi, i have smoke a lot of exotic bud and all and all, but Jack Herer still in my top 5. that shit must be the bomb ! keep up good workin bro !