What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Frost, White Russian Grow.

G

Here they are a week into flower. Under 1000w - hps. Coco/Mix meduim.

What do you think?

Jack Frost from Seed. I got 3 females. Kept two and made clones. Going to flower this one.

White Russian Clones. Vegged for a month with a little lst work.

I'll keep an update here.

Thanks

G

wantaknow said:
nice ,would like to know how they smoke
Well that's still a bit far off. The White Russian bud cycle is 7 weeks, so thats not too bad. :chin:

Blackmelo

Looks like good genetics and healthy plants :yes:
will be watching this one.

I have a small question too: whats your soil to coco ratio? How much perlite do you add to that?

Oh yeah also, do you use the coco specific nutrients or just regular soil nutes?

Last edited:
G

Blackmelo said:
Looks like good genetics and healthy plants :yes:
will be watching this one.

I have a small question too: whats your soil to coco ratio? How much perlite do you add to that?

Oh yeah also, do you use the coco specific nutrients or just regular soil nutes?

Hey blackmelo, The 4 White Russian have a 80/20 Mix. 80% coco. The JF is about 50/50 but it's going to be transplanted into a bigger pot containing mostly coco. Im using the canna coco line for nutes.

Thanks for coming along :)

nice plants, those'll fill out real nice!
I was gonna pick up some white russian seeds but they were like 85$ US! lucky bastard
i'll have to settle for feminized nevilles haze

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
very green and healthy.. coco is great stuff!! :D

just wondering why some aren't tied down.

take care, bud!!

Last edited:
G

Hey guys. Thanks for checking it out. They seem to have done alot overnight. Really starting to fill out and flower up.

I took the ties off when I put them into flower. Kept the clones tied to the side durring vegg to get the sides bushed up. Seems to have worked out alright.

G

2 weeks flowering.

2 weeks flowering.

Just a little update.

WR Clones

Jack Frost. She's really pretty.

Everything is green and healthy. Flowering up nicely. :canabis:

G

Starting to flower.

Starting to flower.

Yo purplehaes. Thanks for the bump :joint:

Here is a couple quick shots. Getting more interesting everyday.

JARofHERB

Wow man, your ladies are super healthy. Looks like you are going to have a nice harvest indeed. That jack frost has some FAT leaves a..

G

Thanks Jar :)

Quick updated on the babies...

The White Russkies

and the Jack Frost.

Filling out nicely, resin production is very visible :yoinks:

shit.....wish I had some plants like that going right now. :yummy: They look tight bro. Keep updating ....wanna see these bitches finish :woohoo:

Rush